Chapter 1

Hey buddies!!!! Here comes the idk, most awaited chapter, I guess.

Havocs spread everywhere when the employees realised the Chairman was around.

E'1 - boss!!!
E'2 - aj Chairman, khud yha??!!
E'3 - escape!!!
Girl - bt qq?
E'1 - qki he's the most dangerous man in the world!!!
Girl - mtlb?!!
E'2 - mtlb.... you'll see.

Everyone was running here n there when the girl ran with a coffee mug in her hand.

The Chairman was walking from the opp direction while the girl just collided with him....n.... The coffee spilled all over his suit.

All - mare!!!
Mgr - isko aaye hue 1 week nhi hue, aur isne Chairman pr hi coffee fek dia!! Ab to mare!!!

The Chairman looked at her with shivering arms in anger.

Girl - Hey Kanhaji! I'm so so sorry!!!

Apologizing to him, she started wiping his suit with the help of a tissue paper.

Girl - I'm so sorry!! Mera dhyan nhi tha, aur aap aise achanak se aagye!!! Mujhe malum nhi pda!!!

Abir held her wrist n looked into her eyes.

Abir - u r fired!

Saying so he jerked her hand in another direction.

Abir left while the girl stood shocked. Everyone ran to her as soon as Abir left their sight.

Manager - Taani!!! U ok??!!
Taani - huh.....
Manager - are kya krti ho yaar tum!!! 1 hafte me fire b hogyi!!!
Taani - fire hogyi!!! Fire hogyi se aapka kya mtlb h??!! Mai kya jaan boojh k fire hui??!! Koi kya jaan boojh k fire hota h??!!
Manager - a meri maa, mai tera manager hu. Thoda to lihaaz rkh!!
Taani - kahe k Manager? Abi to us Mr. Heart-stone ne mujhe fire kr dia!!! To mai ab aapki employee nhi... Mai aapko report nhi krti!
Manager - tu ruk!!! Mai koshish krta hu sir ko pataneki.
Taani - sach!!! Haaye aap k Charan kamal kaha h Sir!!!
Manager - abi nhi. Job waps milne k baad.
Taani - jao jao.... Fateh kro

They all stood out of the cabin to eavesdrop, but weren't able to hear a single word, as it was sound proof.

The Manager came out of the cabin with a sullen face.

Taani - aisa sada hua shakl le k aa rhe ho. Mtlb mna kr dia na us khadoos ne?!!

Then the Manager smiled n started hooting.

Manager - boss maan gye!!!!
Taani - seriously!!!
Manager - ha meri maa!!!
Taani - aap k Charan kamal kaha h sir!! Ab to sparsh krna bnta h.

Abir from the cabin watched the team hooting.

Abir - idiots!!!

At a shopping mall.

A guy in black was walking on the road when a girl came running to him.

Girl - plz plz lemme hide. Wrna mere frnds will color me with God knows what color!!!
Guy - what the.....

But the girl hid behind the guy n when the frnds arrived the guy showed them the opp direction.

Girl - haash!!! At last they left!!
Guy - Holi to h nhi. Yy this color?
Girl - are prank.... I pranked them.... Now they're getting back at me.

She said playfully while the guy smiled.

Girl - btw, I'm Mishti.
Guy - Reyansh Singhania.
Mishti - Reyansh Singhania.... naam to suna hua lg rha h

She stretched her hand for a hand shake but saw her frnds running towards them.