The Final Fight

"No," Natsu answered firmly.

"Then I guess you and I will be enemies," Zeref replied, and without warning he launched himself towards Natsu, surrounding himself with dark magic. Natsu jumps backwards to avoid being hit, but only missed by seconds. Natsu runs towards Zeref, black/red flames on both hands, but Zeref dodges quickly. This goes on back and forth for what seemed like hours, although it couldn't have been more than 10 minutes.

"I'm disappointed, this is the most powerful demon I've created?" Zeref taunted, hoping to bring out Natsu's more demonic side.

"Oh, you won't be disappointed for long." Natsu spat, enraged by the dark wizard's comment. "Roar of the fire dragon!" Red and black flames erupted, hitting the dark wizard. Zeref flew backwards, but barely any damage was done.

"Is that all you got? No wonder you can't even protect that cat!" And that was the last straw, all Natsu felt was anger rising up within him. Pure black flames bursted out, knocking the dark wizard to the ground. Then before Zeref could get up, a second wave of heat consumed him, and he felt his blood dripping onto the ground. Natsu walks over, surprised to see Zeref's reaction. The dark wizard was smiling...