His Story

Lucy and Natsu walked back to the guild in silence, but it wasn't the kind of silence where it was awkward but the kind where you could be comfortable in, a kind of understanding that doesn't require words. As they reached the doors of Fairy Tail, Natsu looks over at Lucy, unsure of what to do, she replies with a reassuring nod, and she sees the resolve in his eyes-- he was going to do it, he was going to tell the truth. As the walked into the guild, everyone got quiet, sensing the serious atomsphere. The voices slowly died down until it all eyes were on them.

"Hey, I have something to tell you all," Natsu blurts out "I'm actually E.N.D...." He had expected eyes of confusing or even hatred, or maybe they would think that he'd lost his marbles but they were understanding looks, waiting for the perfectly normal explaination to this strange statement. And with renewed confidence, he tells them the rest of the story.

Hey minna-san! That's the end of the story, thank you everyone who stuck with this story till the very end despite my infrequent updates, it means a lot to me when I see all your supportive comments so thank you! You guys are awesome! I will be writing another book, possibly a one shot collection so if you guys liked my style of writing please check that out, although I don't know when I'll be posting it. Well that's all, and thanks again for reading this! :)