The Frankel Footage

Five got up and ran after Luther, dragging me along with him. "What the hell is wrong with you? I just told you the world is gonna end in ten days."

"Yeah, well, you're always saying that," Luther shrugged and started to walk away again.

"And so far, I've been right!" Five yelled, grabbing Luther and pulling him back towards us.

"Look, you two want to go save the world? Knock yourselves out. Alright? I already got a job," Luther said.

"Wait, you work in this shithole?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Well, my boss owns the place."

Me and Five nod, clearly not following along.

"I'm his body man," Luther says.

"What's that?"

"Like a masseuse or something?" I asked confused.

"Okay, you two can make fun all you want, but I take good care of Mr. Ruby," Luther argued.

Five's eyes go wide at this comment. "Wait, Ruby. The Jack Ruby, the gangster who shot Oswald?"

"Yeah, the one and only," Luther confirmed.

"Well, it finally happened. That gorilla DNA has taken over your mind," I sighed, earning a slight chuckle from Five.

"Hey, watch it alright? Jack's a good friend," Luther snapped.

"And you're Number One. Numero Uno. Remember?" Five asked.

"There is no Number One. Not anymore. Not in 1963. Look, I've been stranded here alone for a year. What did you expect?" Luther asked.

Five scoffed at his remarks. "I get it, alright? You watched Pogo die, the world exploded, and I marooned your big dumb ass in time. I'm sorry, okay? But I'm asking for you help Luther. The Umbrella Academy needs you."

"It doesn't need me. It never did," Luther shook his head solemnly and I almost felt bad for him.

"Luther, honey, Jack's about to lost it on some half-wit. A little help?" The lady from earlier approaching us.

"Shit," Luther mumbled. 

He started to walk away again before Five stopped him. "Luther, wait."

"Listen. You're the genius who said we should jump. Right? You're the one who got us stuck here. And you're the one who brought Vanya. So if there is a doomsday coming, she's probably the cause. And if I was gonna do something about it, it sure as hell is not gonna be with you two," Luther said, walking away.

We sat back down at the bar, and watched as Luther dragged a guy away from Jack Ruby. "Dad should've left him on the Moon," Five concluded.

"Do us a lot better," I agreed.

Five gets up out of his chair, motioning for me to follow. His blazer tears on the seat, and his rips it away, digging into his pocket, and pulling out a tape.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Not sure," he said, inspecting it. He turns it over and we see the date is labeled a couple days from now. Five puts it in his other pocket as he grabs my hand and blinks us to this weird apartment. At least that's what I think it is.

"Where are we?" I asked, looking around.

A man walks into the room, surprised to see me. I wasn't shocked, I had gotten used to all the fame I had. But there was a different expression on his face.

"More important question, who is he?"

"Y/n, this is Elliot. He helped me track down you and Luther," Five says, examining the pictures on the wall.