gettin ready

HEY MY NAME IS KIARA AND THIS IS MY 1ST WATT PAD BOOK I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE XOXO

Emily's POV

I woke up to the sound of my sister screaming because she couldn't find her pink high heels.

"Where could they possibly be? I bet you took them Emily!!" Lucy shouted.

"No! You know I don't where heels and why are you up so early?"

" because where leaving to go on holiday remember?"

"Why didn't anyone wake me up! You've got to be kidding me!!"

" I just did. You better get up hurry up because if you're not ready we're leaving with out you !" with that I shot up and ran to the bathroom. I hopped into the shower and washed my hair. In under 20 minutes. I'm proud.

I ended up trashing my bedroom looking for comfy clothes to wear so I just chose my my baby blue jumper with my leggings and brown UGG boots.

I got out my make up kit and applied a bit of blusher and mascara I just kept it natural. I ran down stairs and saw that my sucase was already packed cause I completely forgot to do it last night so I'm guessing mum done it for me? Thanks mum.

I prepared a quick breakfast and as I check the clock I noticed time was definitely not on my side this morning. Maybe I shouldn't of stayed up so late watching gossip Girl.. Damn I love that show.

when we got to the airport mum handed the flight attendant our tickets and we boarded the plane.

I found my seat And got out my headphones , put my music on shuffle began to relaxed. Hopefully this will be and interesting summer. I started lightly tapping my fingers to the beat of the song when I suddenly felt a presence beside me.

my sisters seat is right next to mine?.. great ( note the sarcasm) I know family's normally sit together but I'd rather be stuck next to a stranger than her. She got her bag and took out her book full off Justin Bieber pictures other crap, and began mumbling to her self tracking his location.

I hate that guy and I know hates a strong word but I really do. But my sister on the other hand is obsessed with him and I mean literally obsessed she stalks him! Well that's what I think anyway if I asked her where he is right now she would know I mean come on why would you want to know where he is? It's creepy. She told me he's going to be in California where we're going to! This is going to be a long flight so I blasted my music even louder and stared outside the tiny aeroplane window... Good bye England.

-----------💫
Emily's played by Hailee Steinfeld.