You!

Emily's POV

"oh my god it's you again! Are you stalking me?" I shouted and random people that were walking by started looking.

" would you keep your voice down your causing a scene! And no I'm not stalking you. I come to this beach every time I visit." He whispered. I put my ear phones back in and just blanked him.

He then when and tapped me again. Can he not see I'm trying to tan?!

" would you freaking leave me alone I came here with my sister to relax and your kinda spoiling it" I stated.

"listen I know your probably sick of me but I wanna try and convince you that I'm not all bad. Okay so would you like to come some where with me for about..." He checked his iPhone "an hour and a half?? Please?"

" hmmm I'd rather not, I just don't like you and that's it" I think I've upset him cause now he's looking all sad and soppy.

" oh okay I'll go" I got my towel and bag and my sun bathing chair and followed him. We got to his car and it was a blue Ferrari😍 I went to the trunk and put my stuff away.

Car drive...

Justin's POV

"So where we going?"she asked

"to my studio I just wanna show you some things" we got there and we parked up next to ushers car so he's obviously here.

We go to my little personal room where I just sit and write songs and record random stuff all the other rooms Is where we have vips some other singers record there.

"Okay you can sit on that chair and just listen" she went and sat down and I went into the mini record booth. I got My guitar from the side and started.

"It's another, if it ain't one thing"...
I often gazed into her eyes hoping she'd see some type of different side to me, I don't even know why I'm trying to hard there's just something about her man!

I quietly ended with my guitar. She was just sat there with her mouth open.. Shit I don't think she likes it. There's another reason for her not to like me.

___________💕_______________ so I finally updated lol sorry for the long wait I'm currently writing my new book called ' you changed me' you so go and check it out :p vote and comment please ily

Kiara❤️