Stupid paparazi

Emily's POV

What the hell just happened I was too scared to open my eyes incase something really bad has happened but when I did open my eyes Justin was still driving he looked calm. WHAT THE ... I thought we crashed but that's when I noticed no one was following us no more but where the hell are we?

" Justin where are we and what happened ?"

"I had to spin around to lose the paparazzi we almost crashed but I managed to control the car, and now we're five minutes away from your house I think " he smiled at me. He can be be so calm we nearly died. Or maybe I'm being ott. his lips look really soft though...

Emily snap out of it. You hate him remember.

Justin POV
I hate these stupid paps they're  so annoying I swear  they don't have a life because all they do is stalk people for a living. I almost crashed because of them! What do they get out of chasing celebrities

Luckily I'm a good driver so I managed to control the car from skidding. We're now five minutes away from Emily's house... I think so anyway. We kept on driving until Emily started smiling.

" what are you smiling at ?" I asked

"Nothing." She stopped smiling.

"turn right then do a left and then were at the house" she changed the subject. I'm guessing she remembered her way now. I did as I was told. "stop" she shouted. We were in front of this huge house with a car parked in the drive . Damn that thing looks old.

"we're re here thanks for the ride and everything. Bye " as she was about to get out I grabbed her hand.

Emma's POV

He just did something I didn't expect .. He just grabbed my hand I no I hate him and all but I felt a load of sparks go though me it wasn't even sparks it was fire works. Or maybe it's because a guy has never actually held my hand before. Okay I'm getting ahead of myself now.

"What?" I asked. " please can I stay here for the night cause you know the paparazzi might follow me again.."

He scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Yeah you can stay but you'll have to sleep in the garage" he nodded his head in response and took the key out the car and got out. He pulled his hood over his face again.

We both walked over to the garage then I remembered my grandma always leaves a pair of keys under the mat.

I lifted the mat up and got the keys then I opened up the garage. I noticed there was a lots of boxes in the corner. "can I borrow some clothes please" Justin asked. " yeah look in some of them boxes you might find something in there" I replied. Grandma always kept our old clothes in there including some of grandpas old stuff and some of our other boy cousin's clothes as well.

He walked over to one of the boxes and opened it he then took out this hat and posed in it. " you like" he asked " yeah it suits you."I giggled

Justin's POV

The garage.... Not a very nice place to sleep but I guess I have no other option!

"You like" I asked. She smiled and replied " yeah it suits you" wow I think that's the first time I've ever saw her with a genuine smile even though I haven't known her long. I wish I could see it more often. But then it faded. " what's wrong" " nothing.... I-I.. It's just that my cousin used to wear that hat every time we went fishing together " I saw a tear roll down her cheek I went over and gave her a hug. I'm surprised she didn't push me off her.

" He passed away a few years ago" she sniffed and hugged me back. I wiped the tears that was rolling Down here cheek. We sat there in silence together until I spoke and said.

"Can I ask you a quick question?" I asked. " yeah go ahead"

" should I just sleep on the bare floor or... Can I have some sheets to put on the floor?" She chucked and walked over to one of the boxes and pulled out some blankets she walked back over to me and placed them on the floor. She then started lying the sheets down and placed one on top of the other.

" I don't have any spare pillows so...." She trailed off " it's ok I can sleep with out pillows " I slightly chuckle. " ok well I'm going to go but make sure you're out if here by the morning cause if any one catches you in here, ill be dead." She looked at me sternly.

" ok bye Justin" " bye" I waved. she waved back and closed the garage door.