Realisation

Emily's POV
I couldn't help but watch his perfect lips sing.
The song has got me feeling all types of ways, this isn't how the media sees him, to be honest because of the media I see him in a negative way. It must be hard being so famous at such a young age, but I guess he's rich so that makes it better.

As he finished with his last word and strum I gaped at him in awe. I just don't know what to say it was so beautiful but I can't tell him that because then he'll think I like him and I'm not too sure about him yet!
" earth to emily??" He clicked in my face. I must of got lost in my thoughts.
" no need for the clicking, you spoiled a good moment! I'm not a dog." I rolled my eyes. I expected him to come back with a smart cocky comment but instead he just looked down sighed and put away his guitar.

" it was good!" I let out with a leap. His hazel eyes caught mine and he let out a small "thank you". " so how comes you chose to sing this song because I know you have more popular songs than this?"

" this is the one that means the most to me. I know how people see me because of the media and I thought if I wrote a song like this it might change their opinion"

" well did it work?" I asked.

" I don't know how do you feel?"

" well I'm still getting to know you so I don't know."
He stood up and walked toward the door signalling me to exit. He didn't even say anything but I can't read his face either. We went to his car " I guess I should take you home now it's getting late." Whilst starting the car. I just nodded in response. The journey home was silent but not awkward, we just lost in each other's thoughts. It must be hard with his lifestyle, I mean he can't even go to the supermarket without getting harassed. I couldn't cope with that!

We arrived at the house. I began to open the car door and he closed it quickly. " I just want to say thank you for taking the time out of your day to listen and come with me. Also would you like to come to a party tomorrow?"

He literally rushed that all out so quick all I heard was thank you and party?! " erm, a party full off A- list celebrities? Not really my cup of tea thanks for the invite though!"

" no please! You can bring a friend if you want? I'd really appreciate if you came!"

I don't even have any friends here because I spend most my time sleeping so I'd be stood by myself. I'd rather not. " don't worry about an outfit either I'll sort you out-"

" so do you not think the clothes I had would be nice enough" I said sternly.

" no it's just that- "

" I'm messing with you Justin!!" He sighed with relief. " okay I'll come. But on one condition!"

" and that is?"

" you have loads of pizza! Okay bye!" I heard him chuckle as I ran up the drive. What an eventful day. I hope my sister doesn't question me because I can't deal with her I'm tired.

Justin's POV

This girl. Has got me in my feelings. I've never met anyone like her, like what girl only cares about pizza at a party? All the other girls I've been with only care about people who are going and how rich they all are. Maybe that's why they haven't worked out? But seriously she's everything I've been looking for and the fact that she doesn't really like me makes me want her more. But I've got to take things slow.

As I drive off I see a flash, I don't know whether it's someone's garden light but I try not to think anything of it. I honestly can't wait for tomorrow I know my plan with the song today didn't work out as I thought it would, not that I thought it would make her fall in love with me ( or maybe I did) but I just wanted to her to see the other side to me that most people don't because they don't want to give me chance.

It can get over whelming at times, and I often break down on stage because no one understands how hard it is to keep your emotions bottled up for so long and often. But every days a new day and we just have to move past it all so I hope tomorrow works out especially because it's my birthday.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so I know I haven't updated for a long time. I stared this story really young so most of book at the start probably makes no sense. This book is inspired by starstruck I will be adding my own twist into it but it's one of my favourite Disney films so I thought why not try and make a fanfic out of it. Your support is highly appreciated so thank you all for being patient. I am now in my last year at high school so exams are coming up soon but I will try and upload as much as possible. Love you all!!