Grandma and Grandpa chapter 2

Emily's POV

We finally landed,as we walked though the airport we had to go to security check and things...

we were waiting near the entrance until I saw a familiar face walk towards us, I looked at her confused then I smiled when I realized who It was. My grandma! I ran up to her and hugged her tightly. I haven't seen her for so long. My nose familiarises with her daisy smell.

"hello sweetheart i've missed you!" grandma exclaimed.

" I've missed you too I haven't seen you for so long" I said whilst tears of happiness started to fall.

Let me fill you in a bit. My grandma and grandad decided to move to California because they lived in England their whole life. So they wanted a new start together. Although it was hard for them to leave us all behind they decided it would be best.

"I know love! You've grown so big and beautiful" she said whilst hugging me.

"thank you! oh and where's grandad?"

"He's at home trying to sort out the garden,he can't wait to see you by the way!" She smile and went over to the rest of the family.

we all walked to her car it's was black and old at least it drives I guess! When I'm older I hope to buy her a new one. I helped pack the suitcases into the car boot and sat down. Once again I was next to my sister. As we were driving to the house I looked around and noticed how different the town looked because I haven't came here for so long!

when we got to the house I took out my suitcase "Emily you remember where your rooms is don't you?"

"Yes I remember thanks gran" I made my way through the house and found my room. It was spotless (unlike my dump of a room at home) the bed was huge just how I like it and the walls were painted yellow. I unpacked all my stuff and got cozy in bed until I ended up failing asleep. I'm gonna have to get used to this time zone.

When I woke up I smelt bacon and eggs. I Didn't know I was sleeping that long?! I skipped dinner!

I went and had a quick shower and got dressed. When I went downstairs my mum and grandma was making some breakfast for everyone I went over and hugged them morning and turned on the TV.

I heard my sister come down stairs, she was wearing a crop top with skinny jeans on. She came and sat across from me. I was sat there listening to what was going on in the world then randomly the people on TV started taking about Justin Bieber. Oh wow. Surprise surprise.

" hey I was watching the news Lucy" she completely ignored me and zoned into the tv.

'pop star Justin bieber has just recently left MTV awards that was held in California he-' I grabbed the extra remote and changed the TV cause I really don't care where he is and what happened to him then randomly my sister came over and snatched the remote out my hand and glared at me "from now on I'm in control of the tv! Got it? Good."

I just got up and went over to mum And helped her put the food onto the plates. I'm too tired for arguing with this girl. Even tough I just woke up. 

When we all finished having breakfast my sister shouted "mum I'm goanna need some money.It's Justin's concert today and I'm going to see him. I cant wait!" she squealed with excitement.

" Lucy we have something to tell you." the room went silent.

"Emily's coming with you we managed to get another ticket." my face went bright red ! my parents know I don't like that dumbass!Whys it so easy to get tickets if he's such a big star? Sounds dodgy to me.

"I don't want to go see that idiot!!" I said angrily.

"yeah mum she doesn't even like him!" Lucy stated whilst glaring at me again like she does every day.

"well we thought it would be nice if you both went together considering you both never do sister bonding".

"Ugh alright then" sighed Lucy she looked angry but calm at the same time like she had a plan..

Great. I have to go and listen to his Whining. God bless my ears!