1. PROLOGUE

Fourth POV

I felt the metallic taste of blood in my mouth which was probably from the punch. The giant looking man infront of me was about to throw more punches had he not been interrupted by a voice behind him.

My vision was blurry and my entire body was aching. I would've punched the man back if my hands weren't chained behind me. I was in a room with one window which was also boarded up and from the looks of it, the room was sound proof.

There were multiple man in the room but I couldn't tell how many.
The giant man that punched me earlier moved aside as the voice demanded.

I saw a man in black long-coat. I couldn't see properly but I could hear the thuds of his boots as he was stepping closer. I saw his silhouette kneeling infront of me.

"We meet again" the deep voice spoke. Wait, so we met before? And that voice is oddly familiar.

"Can't figure out who I am?" Shit, I think he could tell by my face that I'm having an identity crisis-

Suddenly he grabbed my hair and jerked my head up so hard I made an odd sound because of the pain. I could tell that I was facing him now but my vision was getting darker.

"Where's the drive?" A laugh rose in my throat making me chuckle. He jerked my head up again but with much more force making my head throb.

"What's so funny?" He said, clearly annoyed.

"Really?" I chuckled again "All this for a pendrive? I'm sure you have the information copi-" he planted a slap on my already swollen (from the punch) left cheek and pulled me by my hair to face him again.

"Just tell me where the fucking pendrive is!"

I swear to God. If my hands weren't chained up, I would've fought back. But my entire body was in pain. I felt sweat trickling down my side face and forming on my chin but I felt shivers inside my body.

"Hey..hey! Tell me where the pendrive is! What the fuck is going on?!" I heard a lot of footsteps in a distant but the sounds felt like they were piercing in my brain. Before I could realize it, I was on the floor, shaking. I felt my vision getting darker and darker. The last thing I heard was a voice calling my name..but not just any name. My nickname.

"Fourth!!" And everything went blank.

--

HEY EVERYONE‼️ I'm back with another story‼️Also I'm gonna hold my other story 'Two Worlds' for a while. But I'll be updating this story.

This was just a starting like a prologue so the chapter is relatively small. I have a few ideas for this story so hoping they turn out interesting. I will add the character info's later on the story.

ALRIGHT DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND OPINIONS AND I'LL KEEP UPDATING‼️

JUB JUB‼️🧚‍♂️