Eddie

The red door toppled down and Columbia desperately ran over, while everyone gasped, and I raised a brow of confusion, before a motorcycle came crashing through the wall behind the red door, and Columbia grinned and cupped her cheek with her hand, before another motorcycle followed out.

Aura's eyes widened, and she immediately ran over to a woman on the motorcycle, with shoulder-length, dark brown, curly hair, who wore sunglasses, a white tank top and baggy jeans. The woman grinned when she saw Aura and immediately pulled her up to straddle her lap, wrapping her arms around her waist, as she planted a long kiss on her lips, as I awkwardly watched, yet feeling strange at the image of two women, prompting me to unwillingly look over at Magenta, who was already looking at me, before it was her who looked away first for a change.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled, as the other motorcycle pulled stopped in the middle of the room, and a man kicked the break and took off his eye protection and then his helmet, throwing it to the ground, while music began to play.

"Whoo!" The man cheered, standing up from the motorcycle and spinning around to face me, Magenta, Riff Raff and Donita, but looking me in the eye, with his elbow leaning on the motorcycle.

"Whatever happened to Saturday ni-hight? When you dressed up sharp and you felt all right." The man began singing and I took in his appearance. He had a large gash across his forehead, which was the first thing I noticed. He had a sort of rockstar appearance, with his biker clothes and his dark hair.

"It don't seem the same since cosmic light," he turned around to face Rocky, strutting up to him, "came into my life. I thought I was divine." Eddie looked Rocky up and down, causing Franks eyes to widen, as he leaned his arm up against the wall, with his other hand on his hip.

"I used to go for a ride with a chick who'd go," Eddie lifted his leg and pointed over for Columbia to run up and put his arms on his chest, while he had his arms around her, his hands caressing her bare back, "and listen to the music on the.. radio." Eddie grabbed Columbia and set her down on his motorcycle.

"A saxophone was blowin' on a rock-and-roll show." He stepped away from Columbia, who watched him, grinning, as he looked back over at me. "We climbed in the back seat.. Really had a good ti-i-ime!" He sang, before turning back to Columbia to offer her his hand, which she gladly took. "Hot patootie, bless my soul!" Columbia kissed his hand, still clutching onto it, as Eddie turned back to me and pointed at me, bouncing his leg "I really love that rocky and roll!"

He yanked Columbia off of the motorcycle and started dancing with her, whilst singing, Aura and her girlfriend doing the same, as I turned to Magenta and Donita. "I don't get it. I thought Columbia was into Frank?" I furrowed my brows in confusion, while Magenta just shrugged.

"Because she's just greedy." Donita rolled her eyes, watching Eddie and Columbia, while Magenta shook her head, chuckling. "More like, she loves Eddie but didn't think she'd ever see him again after Frank–.." Magenta cut herself off before she revealed too much in front of me, making me give her a puzzled expression.

"After Frank what? Come on, I won't blab." I grinned, jokingly, as I tried to assure her. "It doesn't matter. Donita's just a jealous bitch." Magenta smirked, as Donita's brows frowned, and she snapped her neck to Magenta.

"Hey! I am not! I just don't think it's fair she's trying to get two men." Donita defended, crossing her arms, as Magenta smiled and rolled her eyes, "whatever you say." Magenta teased. "Why am I even talking to you?" Donita scoffed and walked away, as Magenta just laughed.

"No, but I mean come on! You don't think that's fair, so you?" Donita turned around and walked back to ask me. "Uh.. no?" I looked from Magenta to her. "Thank you!" Donita gripped my shoulders, before walking away again, leaving Magenta and I chuckling.