The Creation

As Frank stood with his arms spread wide out in triumph, everyone clapped and cheered, the only ones seemingly trying to hide their disapproval being Donita and Columbia.

Frank pulled his arms in and turned around to the huge thing covered by the velvet red blanket, and there was a drumroll, as Magenta and Donita anticipated to remove the blanket.

The two girls grabbed each end of the blanket, and swung it back and forth a couple of times, to build tension, while waiting for their master to give them the signal.

"Hoopla!" Frank finally yelled, arching his neck and spreading his arms out once again, while Magenta and Donita pulled the cover over, revealing a tank-looking object that beheld a human-like figure inside the water, wrapped up like a mummy.

I gasped and clutched my chest, unable to believe what my very own eyes were witnessing. Frank walked around to the other side of the tank to look down at his creation, with Magenta and Donita at either side of him, also observing.

Frank dramatically pointed over to Riff Raff, "Throw open the switches on the sonic oscillator!" He commanded, and I looked over to where Riff Raff was pulling down a lever, then another.

"And step up the reactor power input..." Frank now pointed at the same machine, next to the lever, as the lights lowered into darkness, where Riff Raff turned a handle, "hurry!" Frank impatiently ushered.

The lights rhythmically blinked from darkness to a low white light, while Riff Raff was now crouched down and turning a wheel around, seeming to be struggling with how heavy it was, which lowered down the sonic oscillator. Frank looked up at it and gasped in amazement, while Riff Raff continued spinning the wheel, grimacing.

As the sonic oscillator lowered further, Frank began laughing deceitfully, grinning, with his arms reaching out and upwards towards it. I looked around, everyone was staring in astonishment, while Frank continued menacingly laughing, and the servants- apart from Riff Raff, who was spinning the wheel even faster -just looked up and watched as the device lowered and lowered, until it had reached Frank.

I curiously observed as Frank began turning colourful liquid that was attached to the device, spilling it in the water in the tank. He continued grinning, giddy and excited, as he rapidly turned the corks of the colouring things, turning the water into a rainbow colour.

He turned the colouring liquid off, and my eyes widened as the mummy form turned into an actual skeleton for a split moment, before turning back into a mummy figure.

There was a bright light that blinded me just for a moment, before I gasped and cupped my mouth, taking in the sight of the creation moving it's arms up, stretching its fingers, just like a scene from Frankenstein...

As the creatures hands moved up, it gripped onto either side of the tank, pulling itself to stand up in the container, while Riff Raff returned into view to climb the ladder of the tank, while Frank climbed on the ladder of the other side of the tank, and everyone applauded the sight of the creation standing up.

My eyes flickered over to Magenta. She was looking up at the creature, her eyes looking brighter, as the flashing light shone on them, and her lower lashes looking extremely long and beautiful... Why could I not take my eyes off this woman? She was beautiful. But not a beauty I'd envy, more a beauty I appreciated. And for the love of God, couldn't understand why. Her eyes flickered over to me and I quickly shot my eyes back over to the creation, where Riff Raff was removing the cloths from its face, revealing a blond male.

Frank gasped and grinned, "Oh, Rocky!" He exclaimed, as the creature let out a wail and turned its head around. The poor thing looked terrified, as it held onto the sonic oscillator, which was being pulled up, due to Riff Raff spinning the wheel the other way, rapidly.