Getting her back (musical edition)

"JOJO open the, open the door please, JOJO open the dooor, Jojo, can we not fight anymore please? Can we not fight anymore? JOJO don't make me come in there! I can set you free!" Tx2 says like an edgy 80s psychopath played by Christian slater.

"NO! PISS OFF, TX2! I HATE U! YOU DONT ACCEPT ME AS MY TRUE BAD GIRL SELF!"

"B-but Jojo... I do... I love bad girls! No, I love YOU, my skibidi siren queen!" tx2 was desperate. He couldn't loose Jojo, he just couldn't. She was the only thing keeping him from being a five four man whore who slit his wrist who DOESNT survive it to be able to write a song about it.

"No, I need more than that! Prove it! Prove that you love me! Or else I'll file for a restraining order." Jojo sassed, leaning her back against the closed door.

"You know you need a reason for that right? You can't just get a restraining order for no reason!" Tx2 was confused.

"I have a VERY good reason! YOU DISCRIMINATED AGAINST MY KIND, YOUR BADGIRLWHODIDSOMEBADTHINGSWHOSWEARSSHEDIDITALLFORFUNANDITMEANTNOTHINGPHOBIC!!!" Jojo was so oppressed it was unbelievable.

Tx2 realised talking to Jojo was hopeless. He had to prove his immense edgy love to her some other way...

tx2 got in his edgy car, and sped off down the road like a really heavy heavy metal light night McQueen. he drove down the road thinking about Jojo, hoping that this gesture he was about to perform would win him Jojo back.

he drove miles away, all the way to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.

He knocked on the door.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Abby!"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Abby!"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"ABBY!"

The door swung open, finally.

"WHAT? WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU EDGY LITTLE SHORT MAN??" Abby Lee miller shouts at tx2. His last hope; Jojos old mentor.

"Abby Lee miller... it's an honour... you're the queen that inspired me to be the sigma I am today!" Tx2 bows to Abby.

"What u want I'm a busy woman mate so either spit it out or get lost." Abby did not look impressed, despite tx2s alphaness.

"I need you to help me get the love of my life back. Jojo siwa. I swear, no one will ever love Jojo as much as I do. You have to help me..." tx2 begs.

"Ion have to do shit for you, bitch. But I will because you look a mess, you look pathetic. And you're crying. so, don't go sir, I will help you. as long as this story isn't a set up?" Abby was skeptical.

"No! No! I'm serious, I want to marry Jojo! I want to get pregnant with her babies! I want to be with her forever. I was to be the alpha to her omega. The "skibidi skibidi fortnight 😈😈🤟🖤🤟🤟😎😎" to her "skibidi fortnight 💗😍🎀🎀🎀". Her everything. Please... help me, Abby? 🥺" he begged.

When Abby reluctantly agreed, they drove back immediately to Jojos house.

Meanwhile...

Jojo has been on the floor, sobbing, screaming, crying, throwing up, hurling, shitting, screeching, blowing her nose. she had never felt so oppressed in her life. She couldn't believe she has fallen for someone who was badgirlwhodidsomebadthingswhoswearsshediditallforfunanditmeantnothingPhobic. she felt stupid and used. She's way too out of touch, going crazy. And it sucks, she doesn't think she'll ever talk to tx2 much again. Maybe at all. Life is going to be hard and rough from this point forward.

She suddenly heard a knock at her door.

"YOU IDIOT! THIS GUY MAKES ONE MISTAKE AND YOU DUMP HIM?? HE CLEARLY LOVES YOU, JOJO, HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING?? LET HIM BE YOUR ALPHA FOR GODS SAKE! YOU COULD HAVE STAYED CALM FOR ONCE, INSTEAD OF FLYING OFF THE HANDLE! I HOPE YOURE HAPPY!"

She could recognise that voice anywhere. That was Abby Lee miller. Why was she here?? How did she even know about her short lived love affair with tx2?!

She quickly unlocked her door to see tx2 standing next to Abby with mikey way ahh awkward knees looking guilty.

"Jojo... I swear, I've changed since two hours ago... please, I need you back... sing once again with me, please, Jojo! your power over me grows stronger, and will get stronger yet! I love you Jojo!"

Jojo couldn't say no to that. how could she say no to this? She didn't know how. She forgave tx2, leaping into his arms.

Tx2, if he hadn't been an immortal edgy edgelord, would've been crushed on impact. Because he's an alpha daddy he immediately caught jojo in his meaty arms.

"There's my edgy baddie little sweet potato😎😎🥰🥰!"

Jojo was so relieved, she no longer had to be on her own pretending he was beside her. she could actually be with her lovely, heavy metal singing, little pookie again! This calls for a celebration! Hit it, fazgang!

"DO YOU REMEMBER THE 21ST NIGHT OF SEPTEMBER 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️" Jojo sang while doing the boomerang choreography.

"Jojo, are you ready to become a true edgy bad girl who did some bad things who did it all for fun and it meant nothing?" Tx2 asked with a smirk on his face.

Jojo threw her jojo bow out of her hair for good.

"Yes, my schmooglebear! I'm ready to be with you! I can practically hear the bells! I love you so much, tx2! All that badgirlwhodidsomebadthingswhodiditallforloveanditmeantnithingphobia bullshiznit is FORGOTTEN!" Jojo have him a smooch.

they went back to the studio to finish the song. They rushed back, not having long. they'd have to hurry. If only they could stop the clock and take time out. but that's impossible, so they'd just have to hurry to finish their metal cover of karma. But one thing was for sure: they'd never let something this stupid get in the way of their love again. Because, for your information Abby, Jojo had learned something.

That true sigma love defies all. It can defy anything. It can defy gravity.

[im sorry for all the musical references 😭😭😭]