The studio.

Once tx2 and Jojo got to the studio, they immediately got to work. They began to work on a super duper metal cover of karma (came out yesterday!) 😝😝🤘🏼🤘🏼

"Tx2, maybe you should include your heaviest of the heavy metal rock screaming 🥹?" Jojo requested cutely.

"Sure, schnooglepoo." He nodded, obeying his metal queens request.

They got to work. Jojo put her baddie makeup on, and tx2 styled his lezza hair.

"Jojo... did you know that some POSER has been stealing your makeup look??" Tx2 says, disgusted that anyone would even dream of copying his bad girl who did some bad things who swears she did it all for love and it meant nothing.

POSER ALERT!! 😝😝

POSER ALERT!! 😝😝

They began to rehearse.

Jojo showed Tx2 the choreography. She was going to do it with a girl, since she's into coinslots... but since she fell in love with tx2, she decided to dance like her name was magic Mike with him instead of being a faggatron.

When jojo stepped out of the dressing room where she'd had her makeup done and got her edgy latex outfit on, tx2s jaw dropped to the floor lower than that one girl with apple bottom jeans and boots with the fur.

It was like that one scene from titanic, but way more sigma. Jojo skipped out, looking like an icon.

"AWOOGA! HUBBA HUBBA! IS THAT A GOTH DOMMY MOMMY?😍😈!!" Tx2 starts barking and twerking he was so horknee for Jojo.

Jojo turned redder than the tomato boy from the tik tok rizz party, she was so flattered by tx2s tomfoolerous barking.

"wiggle wiggle wiggle that jiggly gyat for me Jojo...." Tx2 barked edgily.

"Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yes k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-king..." Jojo peeped.

And just as she was about to twerk...

"Good girl..," Tx2 said it as a rizzalicious comment, and then immediately realised he'd flipped up, again.

"THATS IT. WE'RE OVER. IF YOU CAN ACCEPT ME AS A BAD GIRL WHO DID SOME BAD THINGS WHO SWEARS SHE DID IT ALL FOR LOVE AND IT MEANT NOTHING, IM GETTING OUT OF HERE YOU DIRTY RAT! AND I HAVE SOME NEWS FOR YOU!!" Joelle shouts loudly over the sound of tx2s barking.

Tx2 was heartbroken. He stops barking.

"YOURE A POSER!" Jojo screams, before storming out and getting into her car with a load of her faces on.

"NO! JOJO! PLEASE, PLEASE! COME BACK LIKE A BOOMERANG, PLEASE!" Tx2 shouted after  Jojo, running after her.

"BUGGER OFF!" Jojo screeches back.

"NO, JOJO! I LOVE YOU!" Tx2 cries. An alpha like him should never show this much emotion, but here he was. This must be one special girl.

"Heh... I don't even know the meaning of the word love anymore... 𝕴 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖐 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘, 𝖙𝖝2, 𝕴 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖞, 𝕴'𝖛𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖓𝖊. 𝕴'𝖒 𝖆 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙-𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌, 𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖊-𝖋𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖛𝖎𝖌𝖎𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖊, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖞 𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖆𝖑 𝖗𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖊. 𝕴 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞, 𝖊𝖝𝖈𝖊𝖕𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊. 24/7, 365, 𝖆𝖙 𝖆 𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙. 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊'𝖘 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖊𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙, 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖈𝖗𝖆𝖟𝖞. 𝕲𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙, 𝖙𝖝2..."

"b-b-b-b-b-but Jojo-"

"NO! IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 🗣️🗣️" Jojo sings harmoniously.

Tx2 was taken aback. This girl was meant for him. She just referenced one of the emoest, punkest, metal artist of all time... Brendon urie...

"Fine." He gives in and goes to his car. He starts to scream and shout, shaken the wheel like Mr morris In Friday night dinner.

Jojo drives home, and cries too. Heartbroken. But still so in love.

What the skibidi could she do...?

?

Jojo was so distraught

Jojo was so distraught. How could tx2 do this to her?? Call her a "good girl" when she'd JUST found her self as a bad girl??! Maybe he wasn't as sigma as he'd seemed at first glance. Maybe it wasn't the skin of a heavy metal king, but the skin of a mean poser.

suddenly, she heard a knock on her door...