𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞

Bright brown eyes fluttered open softly as a face [very close to hers] swam into view. They sighed, helping her sit up. 

"Where are we?" Ella asked, making Elijah shake his head. "Middle of the forest."

"Is it just the both of us?" She asked, making him shake his head, "Shiloh, Micah, Mary, Josiah, Britney and Judah are with us."

He helped her stand, throwing her arm around his shoulders. She still wasn't able to walk properly after the incident that occurred day before yesterday.

Elijah walked her over to the tree where Josiah was climbing. 

"Hey Ella." Shiloh said, throwing Ella's other arm around her shoulders. "Your ankle good?"

"Better. I'll need to tie it again like that day if I have any hope of surviving in these woods."

"I'll do it for you." Elijah said, and Ella shook her head. "I'll do it, thanks."

Shiloh lead her away from the group, and Elijah's eyes followed them as they sat a bit further away, talking softly as they bandaged Ella's ankle.

"Does she seem mad at me?" He asked Britney, who shook her head, "Don't worry, give her some time."

Elijah sighed, shoulders drooping as Josiah climbed back down.

They all rushed into the forest, gathering supplies to build a shelter. Elijah chased after Ella and Shiloh, who were already discussing about their base. "What base are we building?" He asked, making both the girls jump.

"We are not building anything. You're with Josiah, remember?" Shiloh asked, turning back to the front. 

"Ohh rightt. I forgot." Elijah grinned, running off to find Josiah.

"For the base, I'm thinking sturdy log walls, trees for corner posts and a moss roof." Shiloh said. Ella stared at her before shrugging. 

"Sounds good to me. We'll by dry, warm and comfortable."

Behind her, Elijah and Josiah laughed. "We're gonna build a mega mansion with a giant staircase and slip and slide that goes into a pool."

"Plus a couch."

"Plus a couch."

"And an Icee Machine."

"And an Icee Machine- wait where are we gonna find an icee machine?"

"I dunno."

"You know what, we'll build an icee machine. Good luck with your normal-sized hut." Elijah said, as him and Josiah walked away cackling.

Ella and Shiloh were moving about in the woods, collecting supplies when they heard Micah yelling.

"How do I make an axe? I can never remember the recipe."

"It's two sticks and three rocks." Ella said, and Micah groaned, "How does that make any sense."

Judah jumped in joy, "I made an axe!"

Shiloh tied three logs to one of the trees. She stood back, dusting her hands as Ella approached with a few more logs. The logs collapsed, making Shiloh scream in frustration. Ella ran a calming hand over her back. "It's okay. Let's tie them together, that'll help."