Fifteen - At The Party

"So you decided to get married to him even though you don't want to ?" Lisa said before sipping her coffee . Jennie touched her ring on that white diamond ring Namjoon proposed with . She played with it and looked at Lisa and nodded.
"And why?" Lisa asked with her soft tone.
"I can't break her heart Lis" Jennie sighed. As Lisa did .
"So u will let your heart break?"
"I don't know it's so complicated Lis"
"It's more complicated than u think Jen" Lisa took another sip from her coffee cup.
"I know. Now what to do? Everything messed up badly. I can't get over anything properly"
"Hmm, understable," Lisa nodded . But continued
"But you could have told him the truth, Jen."
"I can't Lis. If he finds out ...I just can't even imagine" Jennie dropped her head on her arms.
"Yea I also can't. Just imagine getting to know your fiance cheated on you by having sex with none other but ur own brother" Lisa said dramatically that made Jennie frown.
"Watch ur words Lalisa manoban" she rolled her eyes.
"What word"
"I didn't cheat on Namjoon okay. When me and ...him I mean Taehyung slept that time . We means Namjoon and I didn't even meet with each other so practically I didn't cheated on him" Jennie fixed her hair and took a sip in the straw from her chocolate smoothie and looked away.
"Seriously" Lisa chuckled.
"Alright if u say so" Lisa held her laugh by how cute Jennie is looking while defending herself. She has always been like this. No matter what she does but always argues to prove she isn't wrong. Maybe she could be right too bcz when they fucked Jennie didn't even knew about Namjoon properly.
"Btw Jen" Lisa called softly.
"Hmm" Jennie looked at her.
"How does it felt for the first time?" Lisa burst out laughing.
But Jennie didn't react to how Lisa is making fun of her. Instead her thought gets lost on that night when they were making out. When He traced his lips from her cheeks to jaw . When He smirked to see how much she wanted him. She can't deny the fact she loved that so much. His touch was gentle yet rough. She is already feeling butterflies in her stomach thinking of that night.
Lisa shook her and she came to her senses and looked at her like an innocent child. Lisa laughed. She tilted her head.
"Your already blushing I see"
"Well what type of question is this Lis?" she shook her head.
"I wonder there were maybe hundred of boys available and you choose your brother in law to getting fucked by?"
"Lily told me to share my first night with the most attractive guy there," she said while swirling her straw in her chocolate smoothie.
"So that means he must be so handsome and hot?" Lisa widens her eyes.
"Of course he is so much" Jennie said while nodding.
"More than Namjoon?"
"I won't answer this" "ofc he is. Even though he is the most handsome man I've ever seen" Jennie thought.
"Alright don't answer" Lisa rolled her eyes.
"But I must say you did a great job by not telling him the truth"
Jennie touched her ring again.

Yesterday she said yes and Namjoon made her wear the ring. And also kissed on her cheeks. She can still smell that sweet scent of his body. After that she immediately texted Lisa with a big paragraph apologising and asked for a hangout the next day. Of course she forgives her and accepts her request. That's what best friends do

"I know. If he gets to know that he will hurt and it will be all awkward between us. Idc if he doesn't feel comfortable with me but he will also lose his trust on Taehyung, his own brother and I can't let it happen" Jennie dropped her head on the table.
"What Taehyung says?"
"We haven't talked about it yet" she whispers
"Why? You should have Jen and..."
Before Lisa could continue her phone rang. Jennie lifted her head and looked at the screen and sat straight and received the call .
"Hello.....yes?.....oh that's great....... I'll be sure...... .wait I'm on my way......sorry I forgot that.....you never told me yea ..... alright ... ... ..bye... .see ya" she put her phone down and looked at Lisa.
"who?" Lisa asked .
"it was my soon to be sis in law jisoo unnie"
"Oh why did she call?"
"Today is Seokjin oppa's birthday. So they invited me" Jennie said, packing her things.
"Oh that's great, I said happy birthday to him from me" Lisa said.
"No" Jennie looked at her again.
"What?" Lisa asked with a confused expression.
"Your coming with me Lis"
"Are you serious?" Lisa scoffs.
"Of course I am, that's why I'm asking. Not asking, I'm telling. Let's go to your place, we will get ready there" Lisa jumped and hugged Jennie.
"Ok. Wait I'll get to see Taehyung too the most attractive bar boy I can't wait"
"Seriously bar boy?" Jennie's face palm and Lisa giggles.

"Your In-law house is so beautiful Jen woahh" Lisa widens her mouth looking around. She was wearing a denim frock with brown belt and boots.
"Oh Lis careful or mosquito will enter in ur mouth" she slapped her mouth and Lisa looked at her annoyingly. She was wearing a black mini frock.
"Oh here she is my pretty girl. '' A girl with a white dress hugging her body came to them.
"Jisoo unnie" Jennie smiled and they both hugged each other.
"It's my best friend Lisa" she looked at Lisa " it's my soon to be sis-in-law Jisoo unnie also wife of my fiance's older brother Seokjin oppa"
"Oh hi Lisa" jisoo gave her a friendly smile.
"Hi you're so pretty omg" Lisa said giggles and they both hugged.
"Thank you so much. You too. Oh I need to go u guys pls have fun around" jisoo left but come back again.
"Jennie Namjoon is in his office right now. He will be back soon. Till then Taehyung is at the party. You guys can talk as if you guys are the same age I guess. So yeah enjoy bye"
"Oohhh enjoy with Taehyung. Jisoo unnie knows the assignment" Lisa said with a teasing tone.
"Lis stop" she rolled her eyes. But her eyes stopped on someone.

Taehyung coming downstairs . He was wearing a black shirt and black pants. He is already hot enough these outfits make him more than enough to make a girl moan just by his sexy look. Jennie can feel something inside her stomach.
"Oh look Jungkook there beside someone" Lisa said. Jennie looked at Taehyung when he was with Jungkook. She was so lost in his beauty that she didn't even notice her own brother beside him.
"It's Taehyung," Jennie said with a soft tone that almost whispers but Lisa can hear clearly.
"That guy besides Jungkook?? DAMN BABE YOU GOT SUCH A HOT GUY FOR YOUR FIRST TIME" she was loud but Jennie quickly covered her mouth thankfully no one heard her due to music playing around.
"Lisa calm down" she released her mouth. Lisa took a deep breath.
"Okay sorry . But you weren't wrong when you said she is so attractive. I wonder if he is single or not" Lisa said, holding her blushing cheeks.
"Lalisa manoban stop I said" Jennie rolled her eyes annoyingly.

"Hey Lisa ?" Jungkook noticed her and walked towards her.
"Hi Jungkook, Jennie is also here" she pointed at Jennie.
"Oh Jen noona? I didn't notice her . Hey" Jungkook waved at her but her eyes were on Taehyung who was also following Jungkook. Jennie gulped.
"Noona," Jungkook shouted.
"Huh? What u dumbo" Jennie looked at him immediately.
"Are you searching for Namjoon hyung? Idk where he is. I haven't seen him since I arrived" Jungkook looked around.
"Oh ok" Jennie looked down.
"Taehyung come here, do you know where Namjoon hyung looks like someone is waiting for him" he said with a teasing tone. Taehyung looked at her with an expressionless face.
"I guess he is on his way Jennie I mean hyung-su"
Jennie nodded .
"Anyways Lisa can you come with me I've something to show you" Jungkook showed his bunny smile. Lisa smiled back at his cute smile. No matter who is around Jungkook, it was enough to make Lisa blush.
"Sure I'm coming" Lisa and Jungkook left without saying or bothered telling Jennie and Taehyung.
But Jennie and Taehyung were also unbother and unaware that they had just left. They were just looking at each other . In each other's eyes. There was tension between them.
"I-"
They both said at the same time making the situation more awkward. Taehyung cleared his throat and began to speak .
"You're looking beautiful" Jennie's cheeks immediately turned red...she doesn't know what to say .
"Your looking hot"
"Wait what?" Taehyung raised one eyebrow as he approached her.

To be continue...

Lol I was feeling butterflies while describing Taehyung lmao XD