Seventeen - Confession?

She can't live here anymore now . She grabbed her and Lisa's bag and walked towards the garden and the scenery stunned her.
Her best friend Lisa and her little brother Jungkook standing together while their lips are interacting with each other. Jennie low-key smiled and decided not to disturb their moment and she went to their car and slid herself between the steering wheel and the driving seat. By taking her phone she texted Lisa .

Jennie
I'm going home.

After sending the text she threw her head on the back and sighed . Before she could start the car a notification popped up.

Lisa
Why suddenly? Where are you?

Jennie
Inside the car.

Lisa
Bitch you're leaving without me???? Fuck I'm coming don't dare to leave without me.

Jennie
Okay I'm waiting.

Just after a minute Lisa came and sat beside her.
"What happened?" Lisa asked but without answering Jennie quickly began to drive the car.
"Can you tell me?" Lisa yelled.
"Nothing, it's just something that happened after you left," Jennie said calmly.
"What ? With Taehyung?" Jennie nodded.
"Wait Jen what's that on your neck?" Lisa touched the red mark on her neck that Taehyung made a few moments ago.
"Don't tell me you guys fucked again" Lisa's words sounded unexpected and disbelief.
"No we didn't don't worry" Jennie signed heavily.
"Then what's that? Tell me or I'll die in curiosity JENNIE" Lisa screams loud.
"I saw him with another girl and it made me angry. I asked him why he is ignoring me instead of answering. He kissed me and he almost ate my whole mouth." Jennie said nothing much happened when she just made out with her brother-in-law .
"What the fuck girl then?" Lisa sounded so excited.
"Then he told me something" Jennie sighed heavily again.
"Can you explain properly" Jennie nodded

Taehyung smashed his lips on her .
His lips were warm and soft. They parted slightly, allowing his tongue to slip inside her mouth. Their bodies pressed together heartedly against the wall, breathing heavily as their lips pressed together. Jennie wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled her closer. She kissed him back just the way he was doing . They were interacting like they were craving for this so long . So long that they are hungry as fuck for eating each other's mouth. Taehyung picked Jennie up while Jennie wrapped her legs around his waist and they made their way inside Taehyung's room . While still sucking her lips Taehyung pinned her against the bed at the same time Tracing her hands around her back to ass and cupping them.
She moaned a little between kisses and Taehyung transferred his lips to her neck . Made her hard to breathe by his hand placement inside her top. By Rubbing her waist he slowly sucked her neck Jennie pressed her lips by her teeth to stop herself from moaning.
But soon Taehyung stopped and looked at her panting face . Jennie also looked at him.
"You didn't stop me?" Taehyung asked while breathing heavily. Jennie didn't answer as she is also asking herself the same question. Why didn't she stop him? She should have stopped him but..
But she was enjoying it. She wasn't enjoying it, she was loving him touching her like this. When Namjoon proposed to Jennie and kissed her cheeks she felt uneasy but she doesn't feel uneasy even if Taehyung eats her up.
Taehyung made her sit on the bed and looked down.
"That's why I was ignoring you. I can't stop myself around you. It feels like I'm obsessed with you. And this obsession is going to be crazy on me and eating me inside whenever you're around me." He looked at her with a serious face that made her frightened.
Taehyung came close to her face and held her cheeks. He is so close that Jennie could hear his hot breath.
"You're a drug and I'm addicted to it. And I can't see what's mine others try to owe it. You made me so damn angry today" Taehyung's words were so soft . Jennie widens her eyes after hearing all his words. She is feeling something that can't be explained but it's definitely a feeling of contentment.
Taehyung slowly again approached his lips on her. This time it wasn't rough or harsh or any kiss of someone who is obsessed over a girl but it was a kiss of someone who truly has a strong gut for that person. The kiss was full of Passion and warmth. Taehyung broke the kiss and again looked at her and began to talk again with a soft and broken tone like he is losing his control.
" I Know what we are doing isn't right. It's wrong , so wrong. We are cheating on my  brother but I saw you first I kissed u first I've more rights on you."
"W-what?" Jennie finally spoke.
"Yes and before I lose my control over you. And do something more wrong. I want you to leave. Please leave and don't come close to me or
any other guys"
"Not even Namjoon?" As soon as Jennie said those words Taehyung's eyebrows frowned.
"It's no for me , idc even if he is my brother or not I can't share you with you anyone" Taehyung's voice was sober.
"But I'm not even yours Taehyung l" Jennie looked down.
"Idk and idc what will happen when you marry him. I won't stop the marriage or tell you to break this wedding. I'll let everyone on your hands Jennie"
"What?" Jennie sounded shocked and confused.
"leave Jennie please" Taehyung pulled her by her hands and pulled her out of his room and locked the door . Jennie stands there like a Statue with a stunned expression while Taehyung sketchy words are playing in her ear again and again.

"Wait wait wait" Lisa almost screamed.
"What", Jennie said without looking at her.
"Taehyung likes you?" Lisa said with an exciting tone.
"Does he really do?" She sounded soft.
"Of course he does. She is acting like a mad lover whose girl is getting married to someone else!"
"It's like a kdrama I swear" she exclaimed dramatically.
"Lisa can we be serious please"
"I'm damn serious"
"Then tell me what I should do now?"
"What do you wanna do?"
"That's what I wanna know" Jennie signed.
"First tell me a thing" Lisa sounded serious this time. Jennie hummed in response.
"Do you like Taehyung too?" Her question made Jennie stop the car immediately and looked at her with a wary face. For the sudden stop of the car Lisa got scared and held her chest.
"Damn girl are you planning to murder me" she scrunched her nose.
"YES I DO" Jennie said in one breath while pressing her eyes closed.
"Wait what?" Lisa blinked.
"I like him Lis , I don't know why but I like his eyes, lips, touch, voice, behavior and everything" she began to drive the car again. Lisa laughed a bit.
"Knew it I'm not a dumb"
"I knew that u get to know but I acted dumb"
"Yea yea whatever. Now tell me are you plan"
"I don't fucking know. My life is so messed up right now" Jennie tries her best not to cry.
"If you ask me I've 2 options for you" Jennie gave her a glance.
"What?"
"First confess your feelings to Taehyung and tell all the truth to Namjoon. And run away with Taehyung"
"Seriously, what an idea" she rolled her eyes.
"And what's the second"
"Fix everything between you and Taehyung and tell him to leave south Korea for forever after your wedding"
"But I won't be able to see him after" she gulped
"Why do you wanna see him after your marriage? When u already will be committed and there is no looking back?"
"I know but Lis I trust you I know you have better plan"
"Yes I've better plan and I would had done if I were your place"
"Then tell me I'll too"
"After getting married to Namjoon.  Play wife and husband everyday with him . And then Play lovers with Taehyung every night" Lisa smirked.
"What?"
"Yes after getting fucked by your husband make sure he is sleeping than go to your brother in law's room and also get fucked by him . That's the best idea" Lisa held her laugh by biting her lower lip.
"FUCK YOU LALISA MANOBAN." Jennie yelled.
"It's a great idea Jennie Kim" Lisa held her laugh.
"Only you suit doing such a thing" Jennie sounded so annoyed by her.

After rolling on her bed several times she played facing the ceiling.
"Should I text Taehyung?"
"What I'll tell him"
"Lisa was right. I need to choose between these two options. I think I should marry Namjoon and ask Taehyung to leave Korea. But how I'll live without seeing him. Or it will be better if I confess to him and we both will run away so far together"
"My heart is saying to live with Taehyung. I like him a lot. But my brain is saying not to hurt Namjoon after what he has done for me" Jennie took a deep breath and took her phone and texted Taehyung's number.

Jennie
Hi
I want to meet with you tomorrow.
I hope you're free.
I have something important to talk about with  you

"I need to fix this mess as soon as possible"

What should Jennie do?
Listen to her heart and confess to Taehyung and run away with him.
Or,
Listen to her brain and tell Taehyung to leave them and not to hurt Namjoon.

To be continue.....

I posted asap because all of you're guys request 💋