𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗-13

Longest chapter ahead......

In Shivansh's Rolls-Royce,

Shivansh and the girl sat in the back seat. Shivansh appeared emotionless, engrossed in his phone, while the two hadn't exchanged a word yet. As they arrived at Rajvansh Villa, where his family eagerly awaited the newlyweds, Shivansh stepped out with cold, dangerous arua around him and headed towards the main entrance to attend to his duties.

Meanwhile, in the car, the girl remained tense, lost in her thoughts. Suddenly, she heard someone calling her. Startled, she glanced around to locate the source of the voice."Bhabhi, please come outside, said Abhay who came to receive her as he saw his brother moving out with her. She stepped out of the car, trying to discern the speaker's identity, but her vision was obscured by her veil.

Looking her lost "Abhay said, 'Come this way, bhabhi,'" the girl followed his direction, her curiosity piqued. As she approached the entrance of the villa, she was struck with awe at the sight before her. The villa was adorned with twinkling lights, creating a mesmerizing display of beauty. She couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by the grandeur of the scene unfolding before her eyes.

Making her way towards the main entrance, she was greeted by a gathering of people, all eagerly waiting to welcome the newlyweds.

She felt a wave of nervousness wash over her upon seeing the multitude of people gathered at the entrance. Anxiety gnawed at her as she pondered the consequences of revealing the truth about her identity. Despite her fears, she pressed on, determined to fulfill her role in the ongoing rituals.

She made her way towards the entrance where Shivansh stood, impatiently awaiting their arrival in his cold expression so As they stood near the entrance, Naina approached with a thali containing the Aarti for the newly wed couple. With reverence, she performed the Aarti, placing a Tilak on both of their foreheads, invoking blessings for their marital journey.

Following the Aarti, Naina instructed
(to the bride) Now, Anisha beta , gently kick over the vessel filled with rice with your right foot and step inside.

(Bride follows the instruction and enters inside, kicking over the vessel softly.)
Naina: (guiding the bride) Now, dip your feet in the red Alta and make imprints on the white cloth.

)Naina: (guiding the bride) Now, dip your feet in the red Alta and make imprints on the white cloth

(Bride dips her feet in the Alta and makes imprints on the cloth.)

Naina: Welcome to your new home, Anisha beta.