𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗-21

Author's note..

Hey Guys ,

Story has completed 5k votes and 58k views.
Thanks you so much .

I have never thought that story will get this much quick response I just start writing this as my hobby.
Thankyou so much once again...

--------------------------------------------

In Rajvansh Industries,

Shivansh and Rudra were both heading out of the building to go to Rajvansh Villa. Just then, Rudra's phone rang. As he picked up, it was his assistant informing him about an urgent meeting with foreign delegates scheduled in half an hour.

Listening to this, Rudra apologized to Shivansh, "Sorry yaar, I won't be able to make it. I have an important meeting coming up. But you go ahead, I'll join you some other time."

Shivansh, a bit surprised, remarked, "Earlier you were so excited to go yourself, and now you're not going?"

"It's okay, work comes first," Shivansh replied, understanding Rudra's situation. Rudra nodded in agreement and headed off to attend his meeting.

In Rajvansh Villa,

Sia went to the kitchen with Abhay. Seeing them there, Naina asked Sia, "What happened, beta? Do you want something?"

But before Sia could answer, Abhay interjected, "Badi ma, bhabhi maa, has she come here to make Gajar Ka Halwa for all of us? I request her."

Naina smiled, "That's nice, beta. You can do your work freely. We are leaving as soon as dinner is finished, and only dessert is left. Now you're making it," she said to Sia. Then Naina and Niharika both left the kitchen.

As they left, Abhay dismissed all the servants since the work was almost over. Then, he turned to Sia and said, "Let's start, bhabimaa. You tell me the things you want, and I'll provide them."

Sia insisted, "There's no need. You can go and sit with the family and enjoy. I'll make it myself."

"No, bhabhi, I will help you. You're not going to make it alone," Abhay insisted.

Then Abhay , "No, I will help you." He began searching for the rice in the cabinet but accidentally pick the flour pack, causing it to slip from his hands and cover him in flour.

Laughing, Sia exclaimed, "Look at you! What have you done, Abhay?"

You are looking so funny said Sia.

Seeing him, laughing

Abhay POV

It is so nice to see you laughing bhabhimaa your eyes shows so much of emptness although you pretend to be happy but you have a storm inside yourself I can see that and I can't do much about as I don't know the reason of that but I can give you some of happiness by being silly .

Abhay POV ENDS

"Sorry, bhabhi, it slipped from my hand," Abhay apologized.

"It's okay, go freshen up now. I'll clean this," Sia offered.

Abhay nodded and although he want to help but he can't help in this condition so he went.

The cleaning the kitchen she starts to prepare Gajar Ka Halwa.

In the Singhania mansion,

The room was enveloped in a heavy silence, broken only by the sound of her sobs. She clutched the sonography picture tightly against her heart, tears streaming down her cheeks as she embraced her husband.