𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗- 24

Shivansh's heart sank as he saw Sia collapse in front of him, her body absorbing the bullet meant for him. Time seemed to slow down as he caught her before she hit the ground, cradling her in his arms.

"Sia! No!" Shivansh shouted, his voice breaking with anguish.

Blood soaked through Sia's clothes, and she gasped for breath, her eyes locking onto Shivansh's. "I couldn't let them hurt you," she whispered weakly.

Shivansh's eyes filled with tears, but he quickly composed himself. "Stay with me, Sia. You're going to be okay," he said, his voice firm despite the fear in his heart.

John laughed maniacally from a distance. "How touching. But your little love story ends here," he sneered.

Shivansh gently laid Sia down and stood up, his face a mask of fury. He raised his gun and aimed it at John. "You'll pay for this," he growled, his voice dripping with venom.

Before John could react, Shivansh fired, hitting him in the shoulder. John staggered back, clutching his wound, but managed to stay on his feet. "Get him!" he screamed to his men.

Chaos erupted as John's men advanced, but Shivansh's bodyguards were quick to respond, engaging in a fierce gunfight. Bullets flew in every direction, the sound of gunfire echoing through the street.

Shivansh fought with a renewed sense of determination, his only goal to protect Sia and end this threat once and for all. He moved with lethal precision, taking down enemy after enemy, his rage fueling his every action.

In the midst of the battle, Shivansh's phone rang. It was Surya. "Boss, we're almost there. Hold on!" Surya shouted over the noise.

"Hurry!" Shivansh replied before hanging up, returning his focus to the fight.

Despite the overwhelming odds, Shivansh and his men held their ground. The tide began to turn as Surya's car arrived, bringing reinforcements. Surya and others joined the fray, their presence tipping the balance in Shivansh's favor.

John, realizing he was outnumbered and outgunned, tried to flee, but Shivansh was faster. He tackled John to the ground, pinning him down. "This ends now," Shivansh said coldly, pressing his gun to John's forehead.

John's eyes widened in fear. "Wait! We can make a deal!" he pleaded.

"There are no deals," Shivansh replied, his finger tightening on the trigger.

But before he could pull it, Sia's voice, faint but clear, reached his ears As she losing her conscious. "Shivansh.

Shivansh hesitated, his grip on the gun loosening. He looked at Sia, her words resonating deep within him. With a heavy sigh, he lowered his weapon and signaled for his men to restrain John instead and take him to his warehouse.

The fight was over. Shivansh rushed back to Sia, who was still conscious but fading fast. "Stay with me, Sia," he urged as he lifted her into his arms and hurried to another car. "Surya, drive fast!" he shouted.

They settled in the back seat as the car sped, tearing through the wind. Shivansh prayed silently for Sia to survive, vowing to never let anything like this happen again.

At the hospital,

They quickly arrived. Shivansh carried Sia in a bridal style towards the entrance. Upon seeing them, hospital staff rushed over and placed Sia on a stretcher, swiftly wheeling her towards the operation theatre, already briefed about the incident.

As Sia was taken into the OT, Shivansh stood there with a cold expression. Surya joined him, asking urgently, "Boss, what happened? What did the doctor say?"