𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗-20

(My most favorite chapter among the chapters till now i have written)

.
.
.

Happy Reading 🕊🦋❤️

In Sia's room(guest room)

After composing herself, she freshened up and made her way downstairs. As she entered the living room, she noticed everyone enjoying their coffee and tea. Niharika saw her and beckoned her to come and sit beside her. Handing her a cup of tea, Niharika said, "Here beta, this is for you."

Naina, noticing the redness and puffiness in her eyes, inquired, "What happened, beta? Why do your eyes look like that?"

Sia quickly replied, "Nothing, mom. Something got into my eyes while I was outside, causing them to become like this."

"Beta, you should take care," Naina advised.

"Don't worry, mom. I'll use some eye drops," Sia assured her.

Naina then instructed a servant to bring an eye pack to soothe Sia's eyes.

As the servant fetched the eye pack, Sia gratefully accepted it from the servant. She gently applied it to her eyes, feeling the cool relief wash over her. Naina watched with concern, ensuring that Sia was comfortable.

Once Sia felt better, she joined the others in sipping her tea, grateful for her family's care and concern. The warmth of their presence eased her worries, and she felt fortunate to have such a supportive family around her.

As they conversed, Abhishek approached Sia and handed her a box. Curious, she looked at him and questioned its contents. Abhishek replied, "This is for you, Bhabhi."

Sia hesitantly opened the box and found a beautiful pair of anklets inside. Overwhelmed, she looked at Abhishek who explained, "This is for you, Bhabhi, for preparing my favorite food and for all you've done. I couldn't give you anything during the rituals, so please accept this."

Touched by his gesture, Sia hesitated, "That's very kind of you, Bhaisa, but I can't accept this."

"Please, Bhabhi, take it," Abhishek insisted.

Naina, observing their interaction, chimed in, "Beta, accept it. It's meant for you."

Niharika also encouraged her, "Yes, beta, take it. It's a gesture of love and appreciation."

She nodded ,and Thank you to BhaiSa .

And again, Niharika shared a touching revelation with Sia, "You know, Sia, that anklet is very special to him. He kept it specifically for his sister. When I was pregnant with Abhay, he was overjoyed at the thought of having a little sister. He told me, 'This is for my sister, and I will give it to her.' However, as time went by, he forgot about it."

Really?" Sia responded softly, touched by the significance of the gift. "That's incredibly sweet of you, Abhishek."

Abhishek nodded, a hint of nostalgia in his eyes as he recalled his past aspirations. "Yes, Bhabhi. I had always wanted to give it to my little sister. I'm glad it finally found its way to you."

Sia smiled warmly, feeling deeply honored by Abhishek's gesture and the story behind the anklets. The room was filled with a sense of familial affection and understanding, reinforcing the bonds between them.

 The room was filled with a sense of familial affection and understanding, reinforcing the bonds between them