➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳ Chapter 13➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳

“Wriothesley please!” You said as you massaged his head. “You're burning up! take a break from your work!” You said now hugging his neck. “Fine.” Wriothesley said, getting up from his seat. “Finally! Now cmon.” You said taking him to the bedroom. “Here rest, I'll get you some medicine and soup.” You said before kissing him on the forehead. “I'll be back.” You said leaving the room and then leaving the office. “Now..where is sigewinnie..” You said trying to remember where the nurses room is.  “There you are!” You said finally reaching the nurses room. “(Your/name)! What brings you here? Is everything alright?” Sigewinne asked curiously. “Sigewinne! Everthings alright thanks for asking! But I need some medicine for Wriothesley, he's got a fever.” You said with a smile. “Alright! I could come with you to see if anything else is wrong!” Sigewinnie asked with a small smile. “Sure! The office has been a bit lonely since you stopped visiting!” You said with the same demeanor. “Alright let's go!”

“He should be here!” You said opening the bedroom door. “Your grace! (Your/name) told me you had a fever.” Sigewinnie said to Wriothesley who was sitting on the bed. Wriothesley sighed as sigewinnie took his temperature. “I'll go get some soup!” You said running out the room and the office. Soon you made it to the coupon Cafe. “Hey wolsey!” You said with a smile. “Hello (Your/name) what brings you here?” Wolsey said, returning the smile. “I'm here to get some soup, it's for his grace!” You said with your hands on your hips. “Alright wait here.” Wolsey said as he began to prepare the soup.

A few minutes later the soup was done. “Here you go ma'am.” Wolsey said, handing you the soup. “Thank you wolsey!” You said before heading back to the office. “I'm back!~” you said, opening the bedroom door. “(Your/name)! Here's some medicine his grace needs to take until his graces fever clears up, I'll be going now if anything happens don't be afraid to call me!” sigewinne said before leaving. “did you really have to call sigewinnie for a little fever?” Wriothesley said, crossing his arms. “well..yes!” You said smiling. “Now here's some soup, I asked Wolsey to make some.” you said as you gave him the soup. “I'm not that sick-” Wriothesley said but he was cut off by you shoving a spoonful of soup in his mouth. “there! Now I don't wanna hear any complaints!” you said a bit annoyed.
You watched as he quickly ate the soup and medicine. “This is kinda funny once you look at it.” You said with a giggle. “Really? Do tell.” Wriothesley said with a sarcastic tone. “The strong duke gets sick! I mean not impossible but definitely surprising!” You said with another giggle. Wriothesley just sighed and got up and went back up to the office. “Hey I didn't mean that it was a joke!” You said the following after him. “Back to your work huh?” You said as Wriothesley sat down at his desk again, ignoring you. “Why are you so stubborn!” You before going behind him and leaning on his back. “..” again no answer from Wriothesley. “Oh so we're playing the ignoring game? Let's see if you can ignore this!” You said before walking beside him and started kissing his face. “You're still ignoring me?!” You said more angry and annoyed. You lifted his head up a bit before kissing him on his lips. You pulled away a few minutes after to be met with his pink tinted face. “No matter how hard you try to ignore me, your own face exposes you!” You said with a laugh. “Your still-” you were about to finish your sentence until you were cut off by him getting up and wrapping his hands around your waist and crashing your lips together for a kiss.

➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳ End of Chapter 13 ➳༻❀ ☕ ❀༺➳

Authors note: early chapter because I had some extra free time this week!! I'm thinking of getting them married soon! But I'm not sure, give me suggestions for further chapters!!^_^