2 | Replacement

── ★ L u n a ' s   P O V

── ★ L u n a ' s P O V

I was peacefully sleeping in my cozy bed, wrapped in a warm blanket as the gentle sunlight filtered through her window. The room was quiet, with only the soft rustling of leaves outside.

Suddenly, the shrill sound of the alarm clock pierced the tranquil air, jolting me awake. I reached out to turn off the alarm, rubbing my eyes as I slowly adjusted to being awake.

The peacefulness of my slumber was replaced by the hustle and bustle of the day ahead, as I prepared to start my morning routine.

I rose up, preparing to make my way to the bathroom to freshen up, a sudden commotion from downstairs caught my attention. The familiar voice of my stepsister rang out, filled with frustration and anger, echoing through the quiet house.

My curiosity piqued, I hesitated for a moment, wondering what could be causing such a disturbance, then made my way downstairs to confront the situation, My legs began to shake.

The familiar voice of my stepsister rang out, filled with frustration and anger, echoing through the quiet house. curiosity piqued inside me, I hesitated for a moment, wondering what could be causing such a disturbance.

As I reached the end of stairs My stepsister who doesn't like a inch of me, sofia was yelling at Mr. Gabriel Andrade, he doesn't deserve to be called Father.

My body begins shaking knowing the consequences I'll face if their eyes lay on me, i turned backside to quickly get back into my room.

"I'll not Marry that Man, his face is never visible to the world- what if he's not good looking!" sofia threw her anger on Mr. Gabriel turned her eyes red in frustration, while i hurried my steps.

"I'll not let you do injustice to my princess" Mrs. Eliza our daughter's Momma yells turning her gaze towards my not deserved to call father. Wasn't seducing him enough, that now she's trying to rule over me.

"It is the only way they'll ever help us with money, which is what matters the most now!" Mr. Gabriel replies, Woah he even knows how to speak.

Considering the situation Sofia begins her crocodile tear show, now this is fun! I chuckled hiding behind the door, Until her evil gaze turned over me oh no she fastened her speed towards strolling towards her lips curving into a fake smile.

Indeed, water has no effect on fake flowers Nah I love flowers.

She impulsively reached in and grabbed my hand causing me to stumble on the floor, my back it hurts. My headache was already killing me, and now everyone has seen me, it's over.

"Get her married instead of me!" she exclaims turning her gaze towards Mr & Mrs. Andrade what? is this a replaced bride book trope.

"but.." I tried to interrupt though my voice turned hazy, while Mrs. Andrade strolled towards us granting me a harsh slap on my head causing me to lay on the floor. It hurts too. A few tears escaped from my eyes, should I slap her too No, forgive whoever has hurt you, Let Allah deal with them.