Zero

DEVELOPMENT:

This is the 2024 remaster/alternate retelling of Azur Lane: Future Warp, in turn, it was partly inspired by a 2015 German film named Look Who's Back in terms of how they transported themselves in time or through dimensions or how Oliver Massucci's character re-awakens to a modern timeline. Major inspiration of the 2021 version came from Musashi311, one of the storywriters who created Azrael. where two pilots were transported to 1942 in the Azur Lane universe as they flew over the Bermuda Triangle for their naval exercise that went wrong. This remaster serves to reset and create a new plot from scratch, introducing a different set of supporting characters in addition to repolished storytelling elements and grammatical style and a revised timeline, but still keeping the original cast of main protagonists.

Some of the plot elements may remain but will deviate from its original 2021 version the longer the story may progress, in terms of character development or how would the story proceeds, especially the changed timeline where and when the story takes place. In the Azur Lane Universe, it will start in 1942, but on Earth, this will start in 2022, though it will retain the starting location of Richard Ambrose's current residence (New York City).

The old 2021 version remains available to the public.

...

...

READER NOTES/DISCLAIMER:

No copyright infringement intended. This is entirely fan-fiction; any and all characters NOT from Azur Lane, nor did any of their IP's (intellectual properties) belonging to the respective game companies (Yostar and Shanghai Manjuu), are the author's original characters. (Examples are: Richard Ambrose and Dave Charles Berenson, who they are originally not from AL itself)

This story, despite being fanfiction, may contain some mature themes or highly graphic content that could be disturbing to some readers.

Do not forget to vote these story chapters and follow my profile. This isn't mandatory. It is a form of motivation to keep the author on creating chapters or continue working in other projects. However, since the author only creates stories as a hobby rather than a profession, this may not be updated often, even for a 2024 remaster.

This story is Work In Progress. Updates may come up at any time, unnoticed. This story may become unpublished with/without any prior notice for any major re-works. This is a remaster of the 2021 version; most of the old work (i.e: the storylines itself) may be transferred over or re-used.

Despite the alternate retelling, the entire story that takes place within the AL universe as depicted is not canon, and/or may not match up with the consensus of the Azur Lane lore, or its theories; rather, elements of said theories or its current lore may be used or cherry-picked based on how it suits the author. 

In addition, there might be some inaccuracies, particularly the plot and historical aspects (both in the human universe and Azur Lane's), plus grammar, spellings or anything that might be mixed up or wrong in how the story represents. If you see anything, send the author a message and pinpoint the problem.

Don't expect anything to be accurate as what most people thought in the 1940's; it's an alternative timeline based in Azur Lane, although whatever the year set in that timeline it is not agreed upon, and is of what it depicts as a fan-fiction.

Any and all historical, non-fiction or fiction references that may or may not be present throughout the story are: of the author's viewpoint of the world, are used on how the OC's or major characters relate to, depends on how the story progressed.

---

Without further ado, enjoy this story!
-ROBLOXGamingDavid