Christmas Party (Hetalia Ancients)

I'm high and also that last oneshot was sad

~~🌺🌺~~

"Egypt. EGYPT."

"ANDDDD I HOPE AN ASP BITES YOU ON YOUR MOTHERFUCKING TIT-"

One shot had turned into 16. Ancient Egypt was completely shitfaced, and so was Rome. Ancient Greece could only hope to calm them down, while Germania sat in the corner drinking some cold beer.

"I-I HATE YOU TOO AND YOUUUU SHOULD GO SUCK MY DIICIKDK"
"FUUUUUCK YOU!"
"NU UH."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BOTH OF YOU."

Germania yelled out, looking like he was just about to explode. Rome smirked widely, forgetting his anger and argument, stumbling over to the German. He dug into his pockets of his custom made toga.

"Heyyy. Wanna know what I have here?"
"No. Go away, you-"

Rome took out a mistletoe and dangled it over them, leaning in dangerously close. Germania's eyes widened.

"No. NO. YOU SICK ROMA- mmph-!"

While Rome tried to get Germania in bed with him (rather successfully), Greece sat on the sofa next to Egypt.

"You know. This is all Ottoman's fault. If it wasn't for the stupid Turk, those two wouldn't be making out-"
"Ottoman isn't even here!"
"IT'S ALWAYS HIS FAULT!"

The door crashed open. Rome's brother Remus. Or, the bitch.

"WHAT'S UP MOTHERFUCKERS!"
"GO AWAY REMUS DON'T YOU SEE I'M WITH THIS VERY LOVELY LADY-"
"I'm a MAN!"
"SAME THING."

Remus rolled his eyes and dashed over to the table of food. He took out a large container and started raiding everything, as much as Greece tried to stop him.

"TOU CAN'T DO THAT- NO- LEAVE!"
"U N H A N D M E W O M A N"
"P U T B A C K T H E F O O D"

Egypt, intoxicated, closed her eyelids as she drunk down another bottle of wine. "I hate all of you."