"Am i?"

Wednesday
I go to my daily therapy session but Enids outside waiting for me so i feel more comfortable to speak. I tell Dr. Kinbott about how i feel about one specific person being touchy with me but i didnt name them. She asked if it was me catching feelings for a boy. I paused but then shook my head and then she asked if it was a girl. I looked at her and changed to how I've gotten into robotics with my tolerable roommate by tutoring her and helping her grades. After the session is done i walk out and find Enid excited to see me, smiling with joy. We walk back and go to the quad to eat and talk, well she talks and i listen as she gossips to her friends. After were done she keeps talking, i whisper into her ear that im going to head to the dorm and leave.

I walk inside and play some deftones in my headphones as i draw how i feel and write a poem about it. Enid gets back but i dont hear her. She taps my shoulder and i crumble the paper i was drawing on and hide it in my desk quickly. "What was that wens" she says teasingly. "What. I don't understand" im a terrible liar in these situations🤦‍♀️. She pries it from my hands and looks at it, carefully. Im embarrassed, i will never do this again. "You like someone Wednesday?" I can contempt her jealousy. I nod i then proceed to ask "would you like to hangout in the forest, near Crackstones crypt?" Nervous to ask. "She smiles brightly and agrees. "Tonight 10:45 pm, ill bring you there; i have a spot you'll like." I add on.
__________________________________
10:00 pm Enid:

We get start to get ready and when im done i text Yoko all about it

Yoko
IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU, MAYBE THIS IS WHERE YOU CONFESS OR HER WAY OF ASKING YOU ON A DATE

Enid
STOPPP DONT SAY THAT AND GET MY HOPES UP WOMANN

Yoko
HOPE FOR THE BEST ITS 10:30PM BYEE BBG😘

Enid
BYE BYE SWEETHEART 🥰
Read 10:31 pm

__________________________________

Enid:
Im excited, i drank a monster before we left and have much confidence that i will confess to her. I hope she feels the same..

No one:
Wednesday leads enid out by holding her hand and walks to the place as enid follows behind slightly scared.

Wednesday:
I keep leading enid to the place that we are almost at, i have everything set up. I hope she likes it. After 15 minutes of walking we get there and its a picnic with fairy lights of Enids favourite colour hung in the trees, surrounded by her favourite flowers, and the picnic that carries her favourite foods. I look at enid still holding her hand and she is jumping up and down like a child when they get something they want. "OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH WENS!! ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE YOU!!" She blurted out, im guessing by accident because she stopped talking after that and looked scared. I dont think she feels anything romantic about me but thats okay. "Of course enid, i have all of your favourite things here. Te quiero, pero no lo sabes.."

i kind of whisper that last part, but she hears. "What does that mean?" She asks confusion striking her face, obviously. "It means "i hope you like it, i tried"" i say hoping she buys it and she does. We eat then stargaze for an hour and a half whilst listening to her favourite band, Arctic Monkeys. I clean up and throw what needed to be thrown away, away and put everything else away for another time as we walked back. We talked on the walk (mostly her) and i got to know a lot about her. I know that she finds much interest in going shopping, home made food, baking, and shes very talented at football (⚽️) and volleyball. I know her found that she finds more interest in giving than receiving. She is an amazing human on this earth, i love her so much..

We eventually get inside the dorm and lay down. The tension is there but not a bad feeling, more of awkward. "I enjoyed your presence tonight Sinclair." I say hoping it breaks the silence. "I really appreciate it wens, it was beautiful and-" she just went on and on about how she liked it and how pretty it was and how kind of me to do something like that and invite her. It was my way of asking to go on a date with me...

No one:
Enid asks if they can make a fort on the floor and watch movies until they fall, but Wednesday said she'll do it if she can pick the movies. Enid hesitated but said fine and they built it and watched romance until they fell. Wednesday this time clinging onto Enid. Enid felt her cold, boney hands wrap around her, but felt warm and safe at the same time.

Time goes by and its now Thursday at 4:29 pm after school is done

Wednesday is finishing up studying as Enid is arguing with someone on Roblox, they piss her off enough for her fangs to come out and Enid squeals a little in pain because it pierced through her lip a tiny bit but enough to sting for a good bit. Wednesday hears this and asks and of course enid answered.

Wednesday:
I got up and walked over to enid, grabbing her face softly, bringing her lip up to examine her fangs. "Enid bite me." I say. "What" "i said bite me" "i heard you but are you crazy?" "I want to know your bite force." "Its strong enough to go through hard metal." I sit there and think about that answer. "Bite me but if you're so worried, not hard. Just enough to bleed." She barely bit and my arm started to bleed where she bit. I go wash off and bandage my arm because its not deep but i wont stop bleeding everywhere. "Im so sorry i didn't mean too!" She yells out but i keep telling her its okay and i asked her to do it.