☆ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ (ᴘᴛ3.6): K1-B0 and Kokichi nice to meet you!

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This chapter is a bit lazier because I kind of lost motivation midway 💀 I've also been thinking of my Fanganronpa a bit more and I took some time off to develop it more

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(NO ONE'S POV)

Kaede ambled around the winding path once more with a gentle crunch sound following her every step, gazing at the grass that grew from the floor. She quickly glanced at the giant door and sighed.

I couldn't get Maki or Ryoma to agree to meet up near the door... It's fine, surely there's someone willing like Shuichi or Tsumugi. Maybe even Rantaro?

Soon enough, she reached the bathrooms she had passed by earlier although the sight was a bit different from before, this time Rantaro was leaning on the wall adjacent to the male's restroom door and waved at her with a gentle smile.

"Rantaro!" The Ultimate Pianist exclaimed, walking up to him.

"Have you been exploring around? I bet you went down the staircase next to Classroom A, right? What did you find in there?" Rantaro asked.

"Oh, it was just a Game Room and a library, there isn't really much to say about it.." Kaede scratched her neck awkwardly as she smiled.

"Hm, alright. Well, about the boy's bathroom I checked like you asked me to but I didn't find anything. No secret rooms, clues, or anything. Aside from the grass, it's probably just an ordinary bathroom." He crossed his arms. "Isn't that disappointing?"

"I should've expected that... I know..."

"Haha. Don't look all embarrassed, it's safe to be sure so I'm glad you asked me to check." Rantaro said, giving Kaede a light pat on the back.

"Also, Rantaro, about that big door near the winding path, it has to lead outside right? You must've seen it on your way here so I thought to ask. I wanted to gather everyone before opening it just in case it might be an exit, but I'm not quite sure what's out there." The Ultimate Pianist asked.

"Oh, that door. I tried to open it but it was locked, but I'm pretty sure it'll be unlocked later by the Monokubs." Rantaro stated. "That's more disappointing news from me as well isn't it? I hope that it isn't my luck playing tricks on me." He chuckled awkwardly. "You said you were going to gather everyone to try and open the door again later, right? Good luck with that, some of the other Ultimate students might be kind of hard to convince though. If I were you I'd just try to get a few to come over, it's easier that way and saves you the time."

"Well, yeah, that's what I'm gonna do now.. Cause I totally failed to convince Ryoma and Maki... I couldn't even tell Maki about it."

"Anyway, I think I'm gonna explore some more. If we see each other again later let's talk about what we found if that's cool with you. See you later." He then sauntered away ascending up the staircase a few steps away.

"Talk to you later!" The Ultimate Pianist said as she waved him goodbye. Despite his mysteriousness, Kaede thought of Rantaro as a nice person, just as he said he was. Kaede then continued onward, making a turn near the staircase, until she reached hallway. It didn't stretch out as far as The Ultimate Pianist had expected, and was just enough to fit three rooms. Kaede walked up to a blue door with the sign "school store" attached to it. As she entered, a loud boy's voice blared through her ears.