☆ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ (ᴘᴛ3.7): Miu, Himiko, Tenko nice to meet you!

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This chapter took a while to get to making because I'm really lazy and I have a lot of stuff to do so yeah 😭😭😭

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(NO ONE'S POV)

The Ultimate students entered through the door and were greeted by the sight of a ginormous room, like the school store the area had loads of items tucked away that ranged from things like medicine, drones, matresses and even shotput balls. It was nearly identical to a super market. The conspicuous girl walked up to one of the shelves rummaging through bottles that looked to be pharmaceuticals, Tsumugi stood beside her watching with concern. "What are you waiting for!? Help me look!"

Tsumugi jolted and began to scour aswell. She began to grab pale bottles and quickly checked their labels, though she appeared to be quite perplexed, as the girl hadn't even told her what she was looking for.

"H-Hey, I'm sorry if we surprised you, but you shouldn't talk to Kaede or Tsumugi like—" Shuichi said.

"Hey crotchrot, you were starin' at my tits, weren't you?"

The Ultimate Detective's eyes widened, taking a step back whilst yelling out a "what!?" Kaede was stunned and Tsumugi made a sudden turn to look but then dropped a bottle of medicine, painfully landing onto her foot. "Ouch.." She muttered.

"I figured! Any guy would've done the same in the presence of a big-boobed hottie like me! Of course, you looked! Stop trying to play coy with me!"

"N-No, I wasn't staring! My eyes just happened to look there..."

"Ohhh, my eyes just happened to look there..." "Ohh, my hand just happened to grope her...A likely story! I can identify pervs immediately! You definitely say shit like that all the time, you fuckin' perv! That's why you wear that hat, right? To hide your skeevy eyes? And that's why you wear those pants, right? To hide your nasty crotch?" She explained with a disgusted face. Kaede heaved a sigh. "Everyone wears pants though... And a lot of people wear hats?"

The girl bursted out into laughter, pointing at Shuichi. "It's basic knowledge that only pervs wear hats!" Shuichi glared as he furrowed his brows. "Leave me alone! I can wear a hat if I want to! It doesn't make me a pervert!" He chided.

In response she squealed in fear. "Wh-What the hell...are you gettin' pissed off at me for? Tell the world you're sorry! If you startle me into losing motivation, that loss will be felt across the world! It would be the biggest... Most awful and most tragic event in human history! Apologize...!"

"Hey, your vulgar language is uncalled for! Just who are you, anyway?" Kaede rebuked.

"Huh? S-Seriously? You don't...know who I am...?"

Tsumugi and Kaede shook their heads causing the Ultimate to gasp. "I-I'm someone who should need no introduction, y'know..! But just in case you morons somehow forgot... I'm the girl genius whose good looks and golden brain will do down in history! I'm the one, the only, the legendary Ultimate Inventor herself—Miu Iruma!"

 I'm the girl genius whose good looks and golden brain will do down in history! I'm the one, the only, the legendary Ultimate Inventor herself—Miu Iruma!"