13

Iron Man arrives and shoots any Chitauri riders following her. He makes his way down to Captain America, who fights off more Chitauri soldiers. Iron Man points his hand boosters at his shield. The energy comes off and Cap uses it as a refection beam and takes down nearby Chitauri.

From above them, Hawkeye send down remaining arrows. he sends one across the street, taking down a Chitauri rider following Iron Man.

Finally, we have Thor and Hulk fight on top the back of the Chitauri Leviathan, tearing apart and fighting soldiers. Hulk breaks off a massive piece of armour and slams it down onto the spine of the Chitauri Leviathan. Summoning all his strength he, Thor raises, drawing lightning to it from all sides, and brings it down with a final, terrible blow.

[INT. HISTORY MUSEUM- DAY]

The Chitauri Leviathan crashes into a history museum. Dead. Thor and Hulk stand on the back of the Chitauri Leviathan after bringing it down. They stand still, admiring. Hulk punches Thor with his enormous hand. Thor goes flying. Hulk smirks.

People started laughing while Thor pouts, looking like a kid who didn't get his candy, "Well, at least you know what it feels like" Loki spoke to Thor, happy that he's not the only one Hulk smashed.

[EXT. STARK TOWER- DAY]

Selvig wakes up from Loki mind control. He looks around, confused where he is. He looks up at the sky, amazed.

[EXT. BRIDGE STREET- DAY]

Several Humvees aim their mounted. 50 Cal guns into the sky, firing and hitting Chitauri riders. Captain America fights off the soldiers who is pinning him down with its energy rifle. Cap breaks its leg. He stands up, picking up his shield.

Hawkeye: Captain, the bank on 42nd past MADISON, they caught a lot of civilians there.

Captain: I'm on it.

[INT. 42ND BANK- DAY]

Dozens of civilians are gathered in bank. Tension and uncertainty surround them. There Chitauri soldiers oversee them, pointing their weapons at them. One of them charges a bomb. It beeps. 

Captain America jumps through the window and throws his shield at the Chitauri bomber. The two Chitauri soldiers aim their rifles, but Cap heads for cover under  desk, which he kicks at them. Captain America jumps over the desk, headlocks a soldiers, while backhanding another one over the railing. The crowd moves away.

The Chitauri soldier attacks him from behind and rips off his helmet. The bomb is beeping faster.

Captain America: Everyone! Clear out!

Captain America flips over the soldier, grabs his shield and just as the bomb is about to go off, Chitauri bomb dives for, trying to stop it, but it goes off, sending Captain America through the window, landing very hard on a car. The civilians look up from below. They're okay.

Bucky and Tony looks to Steve to check if he's okay, as Steve smile to ease their worry as both Bucky and Tony relax.

[EXT. OUTSIDE THE BANK- CONTINUOUS]

Cap gets off the car, looks around the city. Destroyed. The police and firemen arrive, pulling out those civilians he saved. A waitress looks back, thankful.

[INT. HELICARRIER BRIDGE- DAY]

Back in the bridge, Fury sees on his viewscreen the World Security Council.