𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞

A lil note, don't look at Ella's outfit till I say so, okii? Please, it'll just spoil the chapter :(

Originally, Ella is wearing the same outfit as Britney, Michelle, Zakiyah and Shiloh.

Ella grit her teeth as the white bricks in front of them opened, letting the group walk in. As they opened she spotted a glimpse of Marcus, sitting comfortably on his throne.

"Shiloh, Ella. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

Ella balled her fists, but before she could say anything Shiloh yelled, "You know what we're here for! Give him back!"

Marcus raised a hand, and a small tower of white blocks came out, and a window opened in front of it. Elijah appeared in the window, eyes widening upon seeing them.

"Guys!" He yelled.

Ella's throat went dry, as Judah yelled from behind her, "Elijah!"

"You wan him back?" Marcus asked, making the white and black chess pieces appear in his palms. "I challenge you. To a game of chess. Winner, keeps him." The black king transformed into a mini statue of Elijah.

"NO!" Elijah yelled from his prison, "leave me, he's gonna-"

Elijah was interrupted by the window shutting in front of his face.

Marcus pulled an apple out of thin air and but into it. Judah pshed. "You think you're intimidating by pulling an apple out of thin air? Well that's not impressive."

Marcus' glare intensified, as he pulled his hand up, holding underwear with carrots printed on it. Judah pat his legs.

"That's not the only thing he can pull from thin air." he announced. Ella and Shiloh turned around, Cloaks flying behind them dramatically. Everyone bent a little, forming a huddle.

"What the plan?" Zakiyah asked, making Shiloh and Ella look at each other and shake their heads. "Neither one of us know how to play chess." Ella said, making the group freak out. "What?!"

"We just never got into it!" Shiloh said, making Josiah look up, "Anyone? Does anyone know how to play chess?"

"I know how to play ch-" Cole said, straightening up, but Ella raised her hand. "Not you."

A few seconds later, Judah sighed heavily. "I know how to play."

"Yeah, he used to play with Elijah all the time!" Micah said, making Ella snort. "Sorry, not the time."

Micah and Josiah struggled to keep straight faces, as Judah fake-vomited. "That's my BROTHER!"

"I'M SORRY!" Ella yelled. "Moving on, Judah, you'll be the king." Judah nodded slowly, face twitching. "Great."

"Ooh. You might wanna change your face so he doesn't know you're scared." Micah said. Judah frowned, eyes glaring suddenly and eyebrows furrowed.

"Ooh. No." Shiloh said. "Try smile"

Judah grinned widely. 

"That's scarier than before." Ella announced, "But it'll have to work."

Ella and Shiloh turned back to Marcus, "YOU'RE ON!"

"Excellent." he smirked. "Do you all agree?"

There was a murmur of mutual agreement, making Marcus lean back, as their names burned into the bricks behind him, before disappearing. Marcus clapped and the lights flickered, and suddenly, they were in different clothes, standing in their piece's position. Ella's clothes were the same as Britney's.