9

The Next Day
Alejandro's POV

"How could you let this happen Alejandro?" my mom asked me. "He is your mate and you didn't know he was planning on doing something this reckless." my brother Alexander asked me.

"We need to find my son before Kyle does something that won't make Jake be the same Jake we knew." Jake's mom Jane said to me. "If you were a good mate to Jake then maybe you would have known what he planning." Jake's brother Jay said to me.

"We need to hurry and find him because at the end of the day Jake is an omega going up against an alpha true blood or not." Jake's father Namjoon said to me. "Alejandro instead of sitting there saying nothing you need to come up with a plan." my sister Laura said to me.

And then everyone stoped talking and looked at me. "So now everyone wants to hear me talk when all you've been doing since you got here was talk shit about how I'm a horrible mate and alpha to Jake." I said to them.

"We just want Jake before anything happens to him we are just all worried." my father Diego said to me. "And you think I'm not worried about him I haven't slept since Paris got back last night because of how worried I am so don't act like you're the only people worried about Jake when you're not." I said to him.

"Who was the wolf that brung Paris back because whoever it was had to know about Jake's plan." Heesung said to me. "I don't know Paris won't give a name for nothing so I don't know who was with Jake." I said to him.

"Jake has major trust issues so it takes while for Jake to trust anyone so we need to figure out who's the wolf he trust the most here besides Alejandro." Alexander said to me. And I started thinking for a bit until I finally knew who the wolf was.

"Alejandro where are you going?" my mom asked me but I ignored her and just walked out of the office and I heard all of them following me. "Alpha is everything alright?" Dean asked me but when I saw him all I could see was red.

"You knew didn't you." I said to him as I pushed him up against the wall and my eyes turned Ruby red. "I don't know what you're talking about Alpha." he said to me and that pissed me off even more.

"DON'T LIE TO ME YOU KNEW JAKE WAS GIVING HIMSELF UP TO KYLE DIDN'T YOU?!?" I yelled at him. "Y-Yes alpha but he commanded me not to tell you." he said to me.

"Why didn't you stop him?" I asked him. "He already had his mind made up I tried multiple times to get him not to go and to tell you but he kept saying how he is the Luna and the Queen and how he has to make sacrifices for the kingdom." he said to me.

And I dropped him on the floor. "Get out of my sight before I kill you." I said to him. "I-I'm sorry A-Alpha." he said to me and then he left and I started laughing. "He had to make a sacrifice a fucking sacrifice." I said as I was laughing.

"How is that funny Alejandro?" Namjoon asked me. "It's funny because ever since my mom said Jake does nothing for this kingdom when he does a lot he decided to risk his life and give himself over to Kyle." I said to him.

"Why would you say that to Jake?" Jane asked my mom. "I was upset about Paris not being here." she said to her. "So that gave you the right to talk to Jake like that all because you were upset about Paris not being here." Heesung said to her.

"Like you have the room to talk the day Jake left you did nothing but bash him because of what Javier did to Jasper all because he is a sigma alpha." I said to him. "Wait Javier is a sigma alpha?" Alexander asked me.

And I didn't want to talk about this where all the staff could hear. "Everyone back in my office." I said to them. So then we all walked back to my office and when all of us were inside I locked the door so no one would interrupt.