11

Few Days Later
Alejandro's POV

It's been a few days since I lost the bond with Jake and I've been feeling like hell. Because ever since I lost the bond I've been weaker than usual but I haven't told anyone exactly what is happening because I don't want to cause a panic.

"Come in." I said to whoever was knocking on my bedroom door. "Hi daddy." Paris said to me as she walked in the room. "Hey princess is everything okay?" I asked her.

"No." she said to me. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "I miss mommy." she said to me. "I know but don't worry we're going to get him back and everything is going to go back to normal." I said to her.

"I don't think it's going to go back to normal." she said to me. "Why do you think that?" I asked her. "Because when the people were helping me take a bath they were whispering about something on my back and I think it has something to do with mommy." she said to me.

"Can I see you back?" I asked her. "Yes." she said to me. So then I got up and I lifted her shirt down in the back so I can see her shoulder because I feel like this might have something to do with the family bond.

And when I looked I noticed an extra sapphire imprint was there. "Where's your brother?" I asked her. "In the garden." she said to me. "Okay come with me." I said to her. So then me and her both walked out of my room going to the garden.

"Alpha your parents and Jake's parents are here." Dean said to me. "Take them to my office I'll be there soon." I said to him. And then me and Paris kept walking towards the garden to get to Javier.

"Javi." I said to him. "Yes?" he asked me. "Turn around." I said to him. And then he turned around and I pulled his shirt down to see his shoulder and just like Paris he had an extra sapphire imprint on him.

"What are you looking for?" he asked me. "It's nothing but I need you to watch your sister I have to talk to your grandparents." I said to him. "Okay." he said to me. So then I left the garden going upstairs to my office.

"Shadow are you there?" I asked him. "Yeah I am." he said to me. "The pups they have an extra sapphire imprint on their shoulder." I said to him. "I know and Ale I think me and you both know what that means." he said to me.

"It's not true he couldn't have." I said to him. "It is and you have to expect that." he said to me. "YOU WANT ME TO EXPECT THAT JAKE IS PREGNANT BY ANOTHER ALPHA?!?" I yelled at him.

"You have no choice because me and you both know that by the time Jake comes back we won't be around to see him because of what losing our mating mark did to us." he said to me. "It's not that big of a deal we only lost our strength." I said to him.

"Ale you Paris was at the door for a long time and you couldn't smell her scent so we are also losing our sense of smell." he said to me. "I don't have time to talk about this." I said to him and then I cut off our link.

"Alejandro what took you so long?" my mom asked me as I walked in my office. "I'm here now that's all that matters so how about someone tell me what all four of you are doing here." I said to them.

"You don't look good I thought you said losing your mating mark wasn't affecting you." Namjoon said to me. "It's not now tell me what are you doing here because if it's about finding Jake I'm trying and I don't need you all down my throat about it." I said to him.

"Fine we felt like you weren't really doing your job with trying to find Jake so we did something ourselves but what we found out we weren't expecting it." my dad said to me. "What did you do?" I asked him.

"We sent one of our human allies to find the Crescent pack since they are good at tracking and so they found it but they didn't see Jake but someone else." he said to me. "Who did they find?" I asked him.