𝐈𝐟 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐅 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐝 𝐙𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝟐

𝐈𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐬 - 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐑𝐎

"Eli, wait." Ella pushed Elijah back, and they crouched behind the huge monitor stand. "Someone's coming."

A cloaked figure walked past them, and opened the artefact room, walking in. Elijah and Ella looked at each other, eyes wide as the cloaked figure retreated from the room, passing them.

"Check the cameras. Was it recorded?"

"Nothing."

Ella looked at Elijah seriously. "Don't. Tell. Anyone."

Elijah looked confused. "Not even Shiloh?"

Ella shook her head, "Not now."

𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐲𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 - 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐑𝐎

Ella hadn't been to missions in a long while. In this week, the team had been to two missions, The Mario Among Us one, and the Restaurant, which they'd just come back from. Ella had been sitting in her dorm at M.O.M, making sure her leg was cured so she could go on a mission without having to rely on someone, so she could run for her life if it came to it.

Ella was the team's medic and a leader, so she could not afford to be injured and compromised.

As of now, Elijah, Shiloh and Ella were in the room where they kept the Arxis, as Ella briefed both of them.

"There's a signal coming from here." Ella said, a red dot beeping on the screen. "I sent Daniel with a team last night, and they've reported back. The situation's not basic, they're saying they need us."

"Who all did you send?"

"I sent Daniel, Freterick, Timothee Chalamet, Beatrice, Jackson, Sasha, and Chandler, with seven agents-in-training."

"That's a strong team." Shiloh said, "Those are some of our best agents."

"Listen. According to Daniel, all the agents-in-training, and everyone else, except him, Sasha, Timothee, and Freterick has been infected." Ella said. "Daniel was saying he needs all three team leaders, but I don't think we should all go." Ella said, standing up, walking out of the room, Elijah and Shiloh on either sides. "Two of us will go with them. One of us stays here, just in case."

"Why?" Shiloh asked, and Ella nodded at Judah as he passed.

"If we go down, we need a rescue team. Micah, Michelle and Judah are strong, but they still need a leader for now. Maybe in a few months time they'll be able to go alone. We could make one of them a team leader too."

"Micah, mostly." Shiloh said, making the other two nod.

Elijah nodded, "I agree. One of us needs to stay back as the rescue team's leader."

Ella looked at Shiloh. "You stay back. Me and Elijah'll go scope it out, update you, let you know if we need help."

Shiloh nodded. "Alright, I'll stay here. But promise me, if you need to be rescued, you'll send a signal."

"I promise."

𝐈𝐟 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐅 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐝 𝐙𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝟐