Season 1 Episode 6: Festivities, and New Students.

....The roofs of the familiar ceiling of mine. Looms above me as always.

The rays of the shining sun brightly shines into ny room, providing natural lights to illuminate it.

And Me, lying down in my bed. Just gazing what's above as i just woke up from my sleep.

I brushed off my lingering sleepiness and walked straight to the bathroom. Of course, i took a towel, hanged it on a hanger. And looked at myself on the mirror.

"Huh..My hair's all messed up..." I said to myself, pointing out the obvious just because i can.

Also, to describe my bathroom, it's similar to those of high-star hotel bathrooms. With the sink in the middle of a floating concrete. Why i called it a floating concrete? Cause it's funny.

Either way, i looked everywhere and found the brush lying on the concrete shelf. I took it and stroked my hair downwards, occasionally glancing at myself on the mirror.

I pinched myself a little after brushing my hair. And went on to wash myself. Cleaning myself off the dirty residues of yesterday.

When i went back to my dresser after my shower. I noticed that my usual headband isn't at where it usually is..

I kept looking every nooks and cranies in my room, and yet, to no avail what so ever.

I just sighed, and used a substitute all-black headband. Slid it into the usual place. And went out my room after both dressing up into my uniform and tidying it up.

Walking to school like usual, i just gaze upon the sights this city provides. Even though, it also sometimes brings back unwanted memories of the past.

It did not make me falter though. I kept on walking towards the school with my head down. Thinking about how my parents is doing with their jobs and all. And even trying to come up with new recipes to create a new dessert for the customers. Maybe some sort of coffee coated-chocolate cake or ice-cream..maybe even tiramisu sponge-cake. I didn't know if coffee coated-choco cake would even work..but there's nothing wrong in trying!

Eventually, my pondering came to a stop when i arrive at the school entrance. I gaze at the familiar building in front of me, sighed and gritted myself for a new day.

The walk to class...feels a little different. Usually, i pay no mind when walking to class. But this time around..i feel...anticipations. In fact, i feel a little happy. Like im expecting something..

And so..i slid the door to the class open. Stepped into it, and walked to my seat. Gazing to my right, i see him, soundly asleep in the morning rays.

I can't contain myself from saying what i had thought off in my mind.

"Cute."

I sit beside him, placed my head on my own palms, and silently looking at his sleeping face.

....

Urgh.

I can't sleep well yesterday..so i thought to myself to go to school earlier and sleep on my desk instead. Or else, i'll get a huge load of nagging from someone for not waking up early.

It was cold yet also comfotable walk to school, as it is still pretty early in the morning and if i do have to say so, it is quite peaceful. Walking down the deep midnight-blue sky, And the soothing cold breeze flowing as i walked.

I arrived at school earlier than expected. Which means more sleep time. I wasted no more time and went to my desk and rested myself there. The desk was cold, and so is the seat, which makes it even better to sleep on.