12

Kaito

"Beautiful isn't she, I'd pay top dollar to taste her", the Russian pervert speaks beside me. I felt anger shoot through my body, the nerve this man had to speak of a woman in such a manner. Who raised him.

"That's no way to speak of a woman Ninkovich, did your mother not teach you manners", I diverted my attention away from Vida and to the man next to me.

"Do not speak of my mother Kaito", he spits out.

"What are you doing here Axil, this is no place for a man like you".

"Spare me the bullshit, we both know that your businesses are simply a front to hide who you truly are. A killer".

"True, but I don't go around boasting about it and using that to threaten people into doing what I want them to do. Its not my entire personality", my response must've touched his ego judging by the look on his face.

"I get the respect I deserve Kaito I-" he yelled, but I cut him off before he could finish.

"Fear and respect aren't the same thing Axil".

"I should kill you when I had the chance", he laughed. "You've gotten bolder since our last encounter", he spewed out.

"I dare you, maybe this time you won't miss the shot", I tilted my glass and gulped down the last bit of whiskey I had left, smiling at Axil as the burning sensation travelled down my throat. He clenched his jaw and angrily walked away, not before making it known that with my statement I had just declared war with him and the Russian mafia. 

"What was that", Yuji asked.

"War has been declared. Its time I finally put an end to the reign of Axil Ninkovich".

"Finally, your attention has shifted to the person I've been wanting taken out. He has caused way to many problems for us", he lets out a sigh of relief. "But how are you going to deal with Vida and Axil at the same time?'

"Vida can wait, I want Axil fucking dead".