༄1.12༄

Once they got their information Diane, Seraphina, and Hawk met up with Meliodas at Baste Prison. "Are you sure she's in this tower?" Meliodas asks the giant. "Well, let's just say he didn't strike me as the kind of soldier who'd be willing to lie to my cute, little face." Diane replies. "Well, who would?" Meliodas asks and looks down at Seraphina was sits beside Elizabeth. "She'll be okay. I promise." Meliodas tells the girl. Seraphina nodded and stepped out of the bag so that Diane could close it. "So weird. This whole place looks totally deserted." Diane notes, seeing the empty halls. "I guess my knocking that Holy Knight airborne put 'em off a bit." Meliodas says. "Talk about wimps." Hawk says.

They get to a cell where a girl lies asleep. "This is her. Without a doubt. The doctor's daughter." Hawk says. "Then let's get her out. Got room in your backpack for another one?" Meliodas asks Diane. Sennett wakes up to the sound of voices. "Mm-hmm, no problem." Diane replies. Diane reaches out to get Sennett and the girl screams. She rips the door off and puts Sennett beside Elizabeth. "Is she okay?" Seraphina asks. "Yeah, I think she's gonna be just fine." Diane replies, fixing the straps of her bag. The group hears footsteps and looks behind them, seeing a figure approaching. "Ban?" Meliodas questions seeing the man. "Hey, Captain." Ban greets the blonde. The two stare at each other. "They both seem upset. What's going on? Got a bad feeling about this." Hawk points out, taking a few steps back.

"You're right. I think you wanna get behind me and hide there." Diane suggests taking a seat and holding Seraphina in her hands. The two males continue staring at each other, now furrowing their eyebrows. "Ban!" Meliodas shouts excitedly, raising his hands. "Captain!" Ban shouts back with just as much excitement, holding his hands in front of him. They then run to each other and play pat-a-cake. "What's that? Like a game of pat-a-cake gone horribly wrong." Hawk says, watching them. "Captain!" Ban cheers, clasping his hands together, punching Meliodas, sending him flying through five walls. Seraphina gasps and covers her mouth. "My turn! Me next!" Ban yells, jumping up and down in anticipation. Meliodas lunges at Ban, headbutting him through six walls. "Do I wanna know?" Hawk asks. "Just roll with it." Diane replies.

Meliodas and Ban laugh. "So great, I thought you might've gotten soft on me." Ban says, walking out of the hole while Meliodas brushes the dust off his shirt. "You still got it." Meliodas chuckles, locking hands with Ban and getting into an arm wrestling position. "Ready?" Ban asks. "Go!" Meliodas shouts, and they both begin arm wrestling, breaking the walls and floors of the prison. "What's going on?" Seraphina asks as she and Hawk look around, now sitting on Diane's knee. "Those two have been like this as long as I've known them." Diane replies, smiling at them. "Wait, they've been like what?" Hawk asks. "Just typical boys, so immature." Diane replies. "720 times. If I recall correctly, and I do, I've beaten you 361 one of them." Ban comments. "You must've lost your mind, I've won 361 times." Meliodas corrects him, the floors give out with them shouting.

"The captain is so cute when he gets all worked up like that." Diane beams. "I don't think this is the time!" Hawk screams, holding onto the giant's leg. Seraphina screams holding onto Diane's arm.

༄✩༄✩༄✩༄✩༄✩༄✩༄

"Father! Father!" Sennett hugs Dr. Dana, crying. "I was so scared." She says. "My sweet little girl. I'm so glad you're okay." Dr. Dana hugs his daughter. "I was worried about you, Father! I assumed the worst!" Sennett shares. Meliodas, Hawk, and Seraphina enter the room seeing the very much alive Dr. Dana. "What? You're back from the dead?" Hawk asks as Meliodas and Seraphina stare at him shocked. Dr. Dana shows them the scare in place of his wound. "Look at this." He says. "Wow, it's just like what happened to Meliodas' wound!" Hawk points out. "Is that true? Though I'm a doctor, I'm ashamed to say that I have no idea how I'm still alive right now." Dr. Dana says, putting on his shirt. "Bottom line is you are alive. I'd say just take the win." Meliodas tells him.