A Misty Memory

Feitan:Chrollo calm down!
Chrollo:FEITAN HOW THE F*CK DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN?!

Chrollo starts to lose his bloodlust.His voice was echoing through the abandoned building.

Feitan:When she comes back if you act like this trust me she will go back to that old "rich" shitty life
Chrollo:FEITAN SHE- she...

Feitan was saying something but Chrollo stopped listening to Feitan.He didnt wanted to lose his only love but he was mad at her with his whole heart.He couldn't believe why his lover never told him or the fact she caught on cameras.

Feitan:Why are you even mad at her?Because she caught on cameras?Because she never told?If you dont know stop shouting its never going to help.

Chrollo looked at Feitan with empty eyes his whole guard was down.He just started at the empty place he is in right now.

Chrollo:I- Im not mad at her for getting caught pr maybe I am...I seriously dont know or maybe I know...I think its because she never told me before I have known her for 10 years and we've been dating for a year or so.We shared everything all those years not only us the troupe and now...I know why Im mad...Im mad myself.

Chrollo turns around and looks at his hands.Than looks through the broken window to outside.It was a bit windy but not much.Feitan looked at Chrollo with curious eyes.

Feitan:what do you mean?
Chrollo:Im mad at myself because I dont think I have given her enough trust.Because I think she doesnt trusts me enough and its my fault....
Feitan:I see.Well,this is a huge secret which is very hard you tell to someone and someone to tell ot to someone.Im sure she always trusted you enough to tell but she wasnt ready herself.Or maybe she has her own reasons. ྀི

Chrollo looks at Feitan he was in the edge of crying but he had hold those tears back.Than his facial expression became serious and he takes out of his phone.He was looking up for something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

?:SHE IS BACK!
The woman shouted in excitement she was in her 50's she had icy blonde hair with ice blue eyes.Her name is Melanie Komacine.
Somebish:Ma'am actually she isnt back she just caught-
Melanie:SHUSH!She is my daughter I know her- wait why was the paparazzi there?
Someotherbish:Ms Jennie was there.
Melanie:I see...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Machi and Illumi was still on the rooftop Machi was trying explain the situation.Illumi didnt looked like he was believing in Machi.

Illumi:So you are telling you followed a f^cking cat?For all this sh^t to happen.
Machi:I thought the cat needed help!
Illumi:Good luck explaining to others.

Than a message comes to Machi's phone and its from Chrollo.He is asking her to meet him at ****street in an abandoned building.

~Machi meets Chrollo~

Chrollo and Machi's eyes meet the aura Machi was feeling from Chrollo was anger but it was calm.Chrollo walked up to Machi closing the distance between them.

Chrollo:Machi,do you have anything to say about what happened today?
Machi:I- the story is very complicated the paparazzi was there because Jennie was there and about how did I get there.A cat came next to me and meowed I thought it needed help so I followed the cat.

Chrollo didnt looked like he believed in the story but some part of him wanted to believe Machi.He looked at her with empty eyes the aura was getting calmer in every second it was like calm waterfall.

Chrollo:Why didn't you told me before?Did I not given you enough trust?
Machi:No it's not about you it's about me.I didn't wanted to tell you because I didn't know how would you react.Who I used to be is someone very different from who am I right now.I knew that if you take it as a joke I would've get really mad at you and things may have gotten worse.

Machi's aura was enough to tell that she wasnt lying but something wasnt making up in Chrollo's mind.He was trying his best to believe her even though some part of him was crying not to believe her. "Don't trust her!" "But she is our everything..." "Liar,she is lying" three sentence spinning  in his mind shaking his veins.

"Oh who is she?"
"A misty memory"
"A haunting face"
"Is she a lost embrace?"

"Am I in love with just a theme?"
"Or is Ayesha just a dream?"
"A mystery"
"Oh who is she?"

"Oh who is she?"
"A misty memory"
"A haunting face"
"Is she a lost embrace?"

"I call her name"
"Across an endless pain"
"She'll answer me"
"Whenever she may be"

"Oh who is she?"
"A misty memory"
"A haunting face"
"Is she a lost embrace?"

"Somewhere across the sea of time"
"A love immortal such as mine"
"Will come to me"
"Eternally"
"Immortal she"
"Return to me"