Let's Start: Why Izuku Decided Help Eggman and Who Is Izuku's First Girlfriend

(Play this For Atmosphere and Replay it when ends)

If you Read the Prologue then, you already know that Izuku decided to become Villain and get revenge on Society, because how they mistreated him.

How it happened and The reason is actually more Important and Detailed than I showed in the Story.

Before Izuku lived in Streets he actually was living in Orphanage and was in fact going to School and Kindergarten, but before that Izuku was found in Car Crush, but The Doctors and the Family decided to Abandon him and Give to Orphanage, because he was Quirkless and Izuku had Amnesia, as he didn't remember anything aside from Name and that his appearance changed.

Izuku always felt like he was a Punching to Others, because of his Heterochromia and his lack of Quirk. Because of it everyone beat him up or was insulting him, which drove him to the point, where he was thinking about committing Suicide.

One day a New girl arrived and was around the same age as him. Izuku was given task to show her around the School and Talk to her.

That girl was actually a nice person and didn't Judge him for not having Quirk, because she wanted to have a real friend that never looked at her for powerful quirk, but as Person, which is why Izuku found his first and Best friend. Little did he know that she would be his first girlfriend.

After a Brutal beat up by Kids and Other Teachers, aside from Nurse, Izuku reached his limit and wanted to commit suicide by taking Swan Dive, but was stopped by his friend. Surprised by her actions, Izuku asked why she stopped him and why she couldn't let him die.

To the Question, she answered that Izuku wasn't just her only friend, but also she saw him as her Hero, which surprised and shocked him to the core, but also he saw her as his Light in the Cruel World

She said to make a Promise to her, that Izuku would not kill himself, live fore her and reunite with her in the future, which Izuku accepted.

A 5 Month Later the Orphanage was attacked by Terrorist Group and they killed everyone, except Izuku, who run away as fast as possible and was the only survivor of that incident, but was injured.

Time would pass, but Izuku Never give up and intended to keep his Promise to his first friend.

Until he was found by Eggman, who implemented the Phantom Ruby and Izuku awaken The System.

With new powers that Izuku got, he realised that the Society isn't Just corrupt, but also they would see him as Villain and use his Powers and The System for their own business.

He decided to join Eggman as Izuku said himself, he felt like he owed Eggman for the Powers he gave him and saved his life. From that Day on he was trained by Metal Sonic and Eggman themselves, sometimes even by Sonic and Freedom Fighters, when Izuku befriended them.

Years later, when Izuku at age of 14 his Training was Finished and Done. The first thought was to Visit to a Old friend, whom he made a Promise.

He went to Ijika Household, where was Living his old friend. The reunion needless to say was Filled Joy and Sadness at the Same time. He told that he always remembered the Promise and that he kept it.

Izuku confessed his feelings after 2 months of dating which B_n_o accepted it.

From that Day on, when he wasn't fighting or helping Eggman, Izuku always visits the Household when he had a Chance and Free time to spent time with his girlfriend.

This is the First Lore exploring, so don't judge if it's Short it will be longer in the Future. As for who is Izuku's First Girlfriend here is a Hint

It's a Character from Twin Star Exorcists.

Hope you liked this and more will come. See y'all soon!