Chapter 14

I love you

Following the events of the bloody Halloween, the weeks went by, Leila finally saw her mother again, who had survived her operation, and took a vacation in the countryside with Leila's father, who was a little lonely, but she did sleepovers with Emma or go for walks with Mitsuya. During these weeks, Mikey and Leila hardly spoke to each other at all, as the cold had set in after the fight against Valhalla.

During an evening between Mitsuya and Leila

Mitsuya: Leila?

Leila: Yes, what is it?

Mitsuya: I want to know what it is, and I'm not going to beat around the bush: what's up with Mikey?

Leila: ...Well, it's quite complicated.

Mitsuya: Be clearer

Leila: In fact, since the Kazutora incident and all that, I feel like I don't recognize Mikey anymore, let's just say he scares me a bit.

Mitsuya: Don't be afraid, Princess, Mikey isn't like that all the time, he's a pretty deep guy. If you want to clarify things with him, it's easy, you just have to discuss it with him, that's all.

Leila: Thanks, Mitsuya that's kind of you, if it wasn't for Mikey I'd have married you by now*cuddle Mitsuya*.

Mitsuya: Haha thank you, I don't know how to take that compliment.

In the evening, Leila had a horrible nightmare about the face Mikey had shown during the fight and woke up with a start.

Pov: Mikey

Mikey : It's a good weekend, isn't it, Kenichou?

Draken : Yeah, nice and quiet

Mitsuya*shuddered* : Mikey, Draken!!! *breathes hard*

Mikey : What is it?

Mitsuya : It's Leila, she's disappeared, she's even left her phone at home!

Mikey and Draken cried out in shock at this distressing news.

Mitsuya : It's all your fault, Mikey.

Mikey : What do you mean?

Draken : Yeah, how is it her fault?

Mitsuya : You should have communicated with her, but here are the places Leila frequents the most *shows on a map*.

Draken : The mall, the café, Karaoke... They're pretty popular places
,normal for a girl.

In short, each of you will go to these places immediately to find Leila.

Mikey : OK

I separated from Kenichou and Mitsuya to find Leila, on the road I was thinking a lot about what Mitsuya said, and moreover I've noticed this growing distance between them since the bloody Halloween.

I really don't get it, I don't remember much just that he was pretty upset but I do remember when Leila defended Baji and I almost hit her. I'm such an idiot, the girl I love with all my heart, I scared her to death and I didn't realize it. I should have clarified things with her but instead I let it all build up and now here's this very stressful situation.

I checked the places Mitsuya had told us about but there was no trace of Leila, so we searched all day, but unfortunately without success.

I had Mitsuya on the phone

Mitsuya: The best thing is to go home, the sky is getting darker and if Leila doesn't show up we'll notify the police tomorrow.

Mikey: Okay, I'm coming.

I hung up the phone and set off for Leila's house to wait for her, but the rain was already coming down in torrential downpours. I got to the front of the house but unfortunately I was so depressed that I got down on my knees in the rain and Draken had come to cover me and help me up, but then I remembered where I'd caught my hand and I got up suddenly and started running as if my life depended on it.

I took the road to Yoyogi Park and ran as fast as I could to reach the bridge, which held the only memory I'd like to keep in my mind.

When I got to the bridge, I noticed a feminine silhouette in the rain and decided to approach it. The woman took off her hood and I recognized her: her short brown hair and green eyes were sublimely beautiful, even in the rain.

Mikey: Leila?

She turned in shock and turned to leave.

Mikey: Wait

She continued on her way despite the words of the love of her life

I'll make a fist, my heart was beating fast very fast and I didn't want to lose someone I cared about again, I can't afford it anymore

Mikey: Leila!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you!!!*desperate* please Leila I love you.

The brunette stopped dead in her tracks at the blond boy's words and lunged at him for a kiss.
a long kiss and then looked at each other lovingly, holding hands as they made their way home despite the rain.

Arriving at Leila's house

Mitsuya: Leila *cuddle* never do that to me again

Leila: Ok *warns someone* Emma!!!

Emma: Bestie!!! *hugs*

Everyone was happy to see Leila again and to learn that she and Mikey were finally together.

End of chapter