♔7♔

After the wedding, according to the rules, I accompanied the prince to his room. I have never been so uncomfortable in this room as I am today. However, today's situation is different. Now I am his wife. I feel.... shy even to think about it.

I entered the room and stood silently. I didn't know what to do. So, I stared blankly at him. But he went to the bathhouse without noticing me.

My legs were aching but I didn't dare to sit on the bed. What if he says something or gets angry. He came out after about ten minutes. It seemed to me that he was surprised to see me still standing. Then he wiped his wet hair with a towel and said, "You can wash up if you want."

Hearing his words, I became conscious. As I ventured to the washroom, I remembered that I had not brought any clothes. I can't sleep wearing this heavy wedding dress. So, I hesitated a bit and said, "Pardon me, Your Highness. But..... I didn't bring any clothes. Can I-"

"You go to the bathroom. I will tell to bring it," he said casually but I was taken aback.

I didn't understand what he was saying for a while. But when I realized, my cheeks turned red. I looked down and quietly went to the bathhouse.

The bathhouse of the prince is very big. It has all the modern facilities. It is located inside the prince's room, meant for his exclusive personal use. Besides, he also has a separate steam room. There is a great pond as well as people and things to serve him. But the prince does not go there very often. It is only for royal family members.

I have come to this bathhouse before. Whenever something needed to be repaired, I would come with the repairmen. The specialty of this bathhouse is that it is made of limestone. There is a large mirror on one side. Next to it is a bathtub fitted with the wall. In addition to this, there is a sitting area on the side, there is a rack for hanging clothes and a table in front of the mirror for keeping various cosmetics including soap. All the essentials for bathing are here.

The prince has just left after showering here. So, the air is still filled with the scent of his body odor and soap. That enchanting aroma made my heart beat faster & I closed my eyes in pleasure. But soon I realized it was not right. So, I was ashamed and my cheeks turned red.

One of my biggest problems is the redness of the cheeks. My cheeks turn red when I get embarrassed or anything happens. Because of this, people can easily understand that I am not in normal condition.

While thinking about this, suddenly someone knocked on the door. I took off my clothes by then. So, I opened the door a little. Then the prince said in a somewhat strained voice, "They have given a bag. Will you take it in now?"

Not everyone is allowed to enter the prince's room. If they had, I could open my heart to other girls about my needs, which cannot be said to the prince. He is a man, then a prince, and now he is my husband. The whole thing seems unrealistic to me.

I can't bring the bag inside. The bathroom is wet. If I bring the bag inside here, my clothes along with the bag may get wet. So, I said, "The bag will get wet."

He was silent for a while and then said, "Then?"

Now there is only one way. If the prince hands me the clothes out of the bag, it will be solved. But how do I tell him? I feel very shy but there is no other way. So, I said being compelled, "Your Highness, it would be very helpful if you could take the clothes out of the bag & hand me."

My voice slowly dropped. The prince did not answer for a long time and consequently, I became frightened. Is he angry?

[Author POV]

Y/N couldn't figure out why the prince became silent. Meanwhile, the prince was shocked to hear her words. He could not figure out how can he take clothes out of a girl's bag. He was nervous which was not normal for him.

He closed his eyes tightly and bit his bottom lip with his teeth. Then he opened his eyes and let out a sigh and walked towards the bag. After that he slowly unchained the bag. It seemed to him that as soon as the chain will be opened, a monster would come out.

As he undid the bag's chain, the scent of Y/N's clothes filled his nose. He closed his eyes as the fragrance filled his mind. He began to inhale the aroma but soon regained consciousness. He felt ashamed of himself for doing this & mad also.

He cursed himself in his mind and started looking for clothes. He thanked God because he got the clothes easily. But as soon as he lifted the cloth, a lace came out. The prince was confused as well as curious as to what the lace could be. So, he grabbed and pulled it. And it was.... undergarment lace.

--------------End of EP 7---------------

09/04/2024
Tuesday
03:25 PM