♔17♔

[Y/N POV]

I lay in bed lazily because there was nothing I could do to rather than resting. Even when I'm sick, I don't like to lie down all the time. I moved my leg to see that it was no longer paralyzed.

I smiled and got off the bed. I am still in the prince's chamber. Prince Jungkook didn't let me go because my chamber is still dangerous. He asked me to go after a few days.

Prince Jeon is not here. He went out to do his work i.e practicing. So I was alone and I felt bored. Although he doesn't talk to me when he is around but at least I don't feel lonely.

He left early in the morning while I was asleep and must have been in a hurry because his cupboard door was slightly open. I sighed & went to close it but couldn't as there was a obstacle.

I bent down & pick up the thing just to see an album. I know it is not right but my curiosity provoked me to see it. I bit my lower lip & opened it & it was full of his pictures. His little & young pictures were so adorable that I couldn't take my eyes off. I looked at them with fascinated eyes & kept flipping the pages.

Not long after, the album got snatched away from my hand & I got pinned to the cupboard. I let out a light scream & closed my eyes tightly at this sudden action. When I opened my eyes, I was both surprised & scared.

"How dare you to touch my thing without my permission?" he said with an fearful tone which took the soul out of me.

"I am sorry. I-" I gasped as he tightened his grip.

"Letting you stay here doesn't mean you have the right to touch my things," his scream echoed the room making me shiver.

Tears roll down my eyes as the insult was hitting my heart like a hammer. I sobbed & he seemed to be more mad by it.

He moved away & held his forehead, saying, "You made it clear by your action that I made a wise decision by not letting you stay in this room."

This time his voice was a bit calm as if he was pushing himself to say it. I kept sobbing & said, "The album was on the...g-ground. I just saw it when I was placing i-it on its place."

I gaged as I was stopping myself from crying & he sighed. He then looked at my leg & said, "You look fine. You can return to your chamber now."

I felt horrible as he misunderstood me. He must be thinking I have a bad intention & I am greedy. He is getting a bad image about me. I have to clear it to him.

"Your Highness, I didn't do it on purpose. It was-"

"I don't need any explanation. Just....get out," he said, avoiding my eyes & ignored me.

There is nothing more to say as he won't understand. Actually it is my fault. I shouldn't have touched his thing without his permission. But I didn't think he will get this mad just for an album. God why did I touch it?

I lowered my head & walked out with my teary eyes.

[Jungkook POV]

I saw her leaving the room sobbing. My heart wanted to stop her but I restrained myself. Did I not intend it? I used that as an excuse to get her out of this room.....just to fix my life? But can I do that?

Every night I spent by her side was spent in sleeplessness. Not that he would try to touch me or behave badly but the wild side hidden inside every man used to awakened in me.

I was sweating and tossing and turning to keep myself calm. But I felt something that had never happened to me before and I have no doubt that it was because of Y/N's presence. Her presence turns me into the person I never wanted to be and that is...weak.

I will never allow myself to be vulnerable the way my mother was to my father. I will never repent like her. Love only seduces and weakens people and weakness kills people.

Maybe this is a test for me and I will never fail. The more you will influence my heart Y/N, the more I will push you away again and again.

-------End of EP 17-------

02/05/2024Thursday 04:02 PM

02/05/2024
Thursday
04:02 PM