12

wowee 2k reads already?? this is gonna get more popular than my other book damn 

~

3rd Person POV

Y/N and Lucifer were now in the hotel: Y/N was in their room hiding from their father, and Lucifer was in his room, making his ducks (as usual).

Y/N was isolating themselves into their blanket, watching something on their phone, but also hiding under it as if they expected to just evaporate and never be seen from their father again.

Of all the sinners, though, it had to be their FATHER? Why, why, WHY? 

As they started to think things like that, they hadn't realized that they were about to get a vision. (Fun fact, Y/N, also known as YOU 🫵, gets signs right before they have their vision)

TW: BLOOD, SKIP THIS SECTION IF NEEDED

They could feel reality slip out of their grasp, and to their terror again, they saw Lucifer, lying dead on the ground, angelic blood around his limp body. 

Once Y/N's vision had ended, they yelled, "FUCK!" and threw their phone across their bed, flinching, hoping their phone didn't break. 

They hopped out of bed, and they picked up the phone, sighing in relief when they saw the screen completely fine. 

Y/N walked over to a table in their room, setting down their phone and walked back to their bed, grabbing their blanket and setting it aside, laying on the bed and stared up at the ceiling, starting to think.

-

Charlie and the others heard Y/N scream, and Charlie being Charlie, was genuinely worried about them, so she grabbed out her phone and texted her father and asked him if he could go check on them.

-

While Lucifer was making ducks (that were totally not Y/N ducks...), he heard a ding on his phone, and he turned it on, reading Charlie's message she'd sent to him. 

The fallen angel replied to his daughter, setting his phone and his precious ducks (that weren't Y/N ducks...totallyyyyyyy...) down and opened his door, walking down the hall all the way to Y/N's room, knocking. 

"Fuck off, life is treating me like shit today, whoever you are who's come to see me." Y/N called from inside, their voice sounded very... tired. 

"Y/N... it's me." Lucifer said worriedly. "Are you alright in there, N/N?"

"Leave me alone, Luci..." Y/N groaned, and not a moment later, there was a thud in the room. 

This made Lucifer even more worried, and he turned the knob to the door. "I'm coming in." He fully twisted the knob, and pushed the door open, walking in and locked the door, looking down at the floor, seeing Y/N lying on the wooden-floorboards. 

"Y/N...?? What the fuck are you doing?" Lucifer said with a small smile. He thought that Y/N actually looked cute. 

"I'm trying to cope with the stupid ass vision," Y/N said, their face was facing the floor. 

Lucifer, with no warning, picked up Y/N in bridal style, giving them a kiss. "Ever heard of the word 'relax'~?" Lucifer said in a seductive tone in teasingly way. 

Y/N's face flushed, and they looked away. "Shut up..." 

Lucifer chuckled at this, and not even a moment later, he'd pinned them to their bed, and aggressively kissed them, and Y/N was very unprepared for this. 

As Lucifer separated from them, he studied Y/N's flushed face. They were actually pretty cute when they got all flustered. (And to think—Lucifer actually topping??)

Again, the fallen angel started to kiss Y/N again, but this time... he wasn't all merciful. 

This time, he licked Y/N's lips, asking for permission, and Y/N had let him, and the fallen angel started to explore Y/N's mouth with his tongue, eventually meeting Y/N's and the two's tongues started dancing with each other, Y/N making soft moans here and there, trying to make them a bit more quieter. 

Lucifer pulled away from Y/N for breath, panting slightly, then kissed Y/N once again. 

Their 'little' make out session was starting to get sloppy, and by now, Y/N was literally getting topped by Lucifer. 

When Lucifer was done, he lifted up Y/N's chin so they would be able to look at him. "Did that help you relax~?" He teased, earning a flustered frown from Y/N. 

"Helped me realize you're more advanced at topping that I thought," Y/N said. 

Lucifer smiled at this, rolling over and ended up lying beside Y/N, snuggling them, and giving them sift kisses. 

Y/N could feel Lucifer's soft breathing on their neck, as apparently, Lucifer's favorite spot to lay on them was their neck, but pushing that aside, Y/N started to blush violently: feeling the soft breeze on their neck gave them a reason to believe that they definitely had a sensitive neck. 

Y/N was a little afraid of falling asleep, as they didn't want to get the same vision they always got. But then they remembered that they had Lucifer right there with them, and things didn't seem too crazy whenever they were with him... so maybe they wouldn't have that vision again if they'd sleep with Lucifer.

They sighed quietly, shutting their eyes, letting darkness take over them, snuggling Lucifer a tiny bit. 

-

Giving this to you guys since you'll probably be mad at me in chapter 15 :3