15

Gonna try something new today! ;)

~

3rd Person POV

Y/N woke up, groaning, stuffing their head in their pillow.

They looked over to their right, seeing Lucifer peacefully sleeping, and they sighed: this could be the last time they'd ever see Lucifer..

Shit.

Today was the day.

The day the vision would happen.

Fuck.

Y/N sighed again, scooting closer to Lucifer, snuggling the fallen angel.

They wanted to spend time with Lucifer for as much as they could, before Lucifer would die...

But Y/N wouldn't—couldn't let that happen—not after all the two had been through. Hell, Lucifer better not die, at least not before they haven't even had their first date!

Y/N's face just saddened: how would they even be able to stop Lucifer from dying?

They could grab their angelic-gun and shoot Lillith, the one who would kill Lucifer, but that would be too risky... but maybe they could...

...

...push Lucifer and accept their fate instead.

Oh, but they didn't want to DIE! They wanted to spend their afterlife with Lucifer for eternity! They couldn't just leave Lucifer alone! But it would be for the better, wouldn't it? Like they say, 'risk it for the biscuit', right?

They didn't know.

They didn't WANT to know.

They wanted to SAVE Lucifer, but at what cost would it take?

Y/N just closed their eyes: they didn't want to worry about this now.. maybe later in the day, when the angels would come and 'visit' the hotel.

~

Charlie's POV (For those who didn't read the A/N at the top, which, thank you for those who DID, this is what I'm gonna try to do for once! Switching to 3rd Person POV to 1st Person POV! I'll be switching 1st Person POVs when the action happens later on! :3)

Me and Vaggie were holding hands and we walked down the stairs in the main lobby, and I was asking her about how I could make the hotel better, but she said it was perfect on it's own, which DOESN'T HELP AT ALL.

"C'mon, Vaggie!! Please, I need to know how the hotel can ACTUALLY succeed without any bloodshed or porn or sexual ads or alcoholic related ads or—" "BABE." Vaggie interrupted me making me grumble, but I shut my mouth even so.

"Charlie, like I said, the hotel is amazing already! You don't need to add anything, it's just... sinners don't really... want redemption, because they think their chance is.. well, gone." Vaggie said, trying to convince me, but that wouldn't work on me!

"But then that just gives me a reason to upgrade the hotel! So sinners who don't want redemption will WANT redemption!" I said.

"Babe, I know you want to redeem sinners, but you need to realize not everyone wants to come here. They need to choose to be redeemed." Vaggie sighed.

"Oh, fiiiiine!!" I whined, plopping my ass on the ground.

Vaggie face-palmed, but picked me up in bridal style, bringing me and her to the kitchen, setting me down, making me stand.

"How about we cook breakfast for the others and then we can talk about the hotel, alright, Charlie?" Vaggie asked me, crossing her arms.

"Fineeee..." I said, pouting.