Chapter 4

"Andy. You have company. Like three guys are here one is Ashley" Kellin yelled.

"I'm proud of you Andy." Jeremy whispered. I told him about Ashley and the band and how I was announcing it. I went to him first like I always did. We walked down stairs together.

"Ashley!" I said excitedly and gave him a hug.

"Hey Ands. Where's CC?" Ashley asked.

"Here." CC said.

"Okay every one sit down." I said. Jake and Jinxx sat on the couch. CC sat on the floor. Jeremy sat on the couch next to the guys and Vic sat in the chair with Kellin on his lap.

"Am I crazy or is this fucking Jeremy from a day to remember?!" Jake asked excitedly.

"Yea that's him." I laughed.

"We have the same name. My real name is Jeremy." Jinxx said.

"Wow Jinxx!" Ashley laughed. "You never admit that's your name."

"Guys. Off topic." CC said.

"Okay. Yea. We have an announcement." I said.

"Your not getting married." Kellin said.

"No. Not any time soon. Ashley asked me out last night. I said yes." I smiled at him and he gave me a kiss. "Also. We're starting a band."

"Finally!" Vic yelled. "Finish those songs and open for us this summer."

"Okay. Well don't you wanna know who's in the band." I laughed. They nodded. "Vocals." I pointed to my self. "Bass." I pointed to Ashley. "Lead guitar." I pointed to Jake. "And drums." I pointed to CC. "Jinxx." I said.

"I play guitar violin and piano." He smiled. "I have the intro ready for practice. How about we practice tomorrow? Ashley told me you were tired."

"Yeah sounds good." I said. For the next couple of hours we just hung out. Jinxx and Jake were talking to Jeremy about what it's like to tour. CC was catching up with Kellin and Vic. Then there was me and Ashley. Ashley was sitting in a chair and I was on his lap. We just cuddled in comfortable silence. He kissed the top of my head.

"Don't fall asleep Ands." He whispered.

"I'm not." I whispered and kissed his chest. I looked over to see Jeremy getting up. He walked over towards us.

"I'm proud of you Andy." Jeremy said and gave me a hug. "I gotta get some sleep. We're recording tomorrow and I'm extremely tired. It was nice meeting you all. Ashley, nice meeting you for a second time."

"You remember me." Ashley said excitedly.

"Yeah." Jeremy laughed. "We hung out for two hours."

"Yea I just didn't think you'd remember me." He smiled.

"I do." Jeremy smiled. "Okay. I'm going to get some sleep. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Well some of you. Goodnight and good luck with starting the band. Come open for us sometime." Jeremy gave me another hug.

"Good night Jeremy." I whispered.

"Night Andy." He whispered back and went to bed.

"Andy it was nice to have you home after two days." Kellin said and gave me a hug. I hugged him back.

"Yea. We really missed you." Vic added. He looked so sad. I ran over and gave him a hug.

"Shh. Don't get down dad." I pulled back and brushed away a tear. "Don't cry. I'm not moving out and forgetting all about you." I said.