Chapter 19

"Okay we'll be back later." Uncle mike said as we walked out of the room. "So. What's up with you and the teacher dude." I rolled my eyes at him.

"He's not 'the teacher dude'." I said with a laugh. "I don't know. He kinda left me last night. Like he said he thought he was forcing me into things so he got up and left." I said. Mike just sighed. "It's hard."

"Yeah. I know what you mean." He said. "You've gotta think like him for a second though. Your pretty young. He probably feels like that because he was like your teacher." I nodded.

"Thanks Uncle Mike." I said with a smile. "So how do I make him not feel like that?" I asked.

"Eh. Just give it time. Hey, do you want some Starbucks?" he asked. I nodded.

"I didn't bring money." I told him.

"I got it. Don't worry about it." He smiled. We walked into Starbucks getting lots of attention. When we sat down I saw some one walking towards us. Oli.

"Uncle Mike." I whispered. "Can we go?" I asked.

"Why?" he asked. But it was to late.

"Hey Andy." Oli said with a smile. Uncle Mike knew I was uncomfortable.

"Who are you?" Uncle Mike asked him.

"I'm just an old friend." Oli smiled. "Maybe you should leave." He said to uncle Mike.

"No." Uncle mike said. "Maybe you should. I don't know who the fuck you think you are but leave my nephew alone." He said angrily.

"That's Oli." I said. Uncle Mike looked pissed.

"You're that douche bag that made my Andy depressed!" Uncle Mike yelled.

"Let's just go please." I said.

"I'll go with you." Oli said and winked. Uncle Mike stood up and punched him.

"Lets go Andy." Uncle Mike said and grabbed my arm. "I'll fucking kill him Andy." Uncle Mike ranted as we were leaving. "I should've killed him. I'm gonna go back and kill him." I grabbed his arm.

"Stop it uncle Mike. Please." I begged. He nodded and we walked towards the hotel. When I got to my room I looked for Ashley. He was laying in bed.

"Ashley." I said softly. He looked at me and stood up. "I need a hug." I walked over to him and hugged him.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I shook my head. "What's wrong baby?" he whispered.

"He's every where Ash." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. He rubbed circles on my back.

"Shh baby it's okay. I got you Ands." I hugged him tighter. "Andy your okay. I won't let him get to you."

"He's gotten to me already Ashley. I hate him. Why does he have to make me feel like this?" I asked.

"He's an asshole. That's what assholes do." He kissed me. "But your strong Andy." He kissed me again. "Your amazing. And beautiful." He smiled.

"Thanks Ashley. I love you so much." I kissed him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up.

"Andy." He mumbled against my lips. "Lets not start anything."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because we have a show tonight and if I get you now I won't want you leaving the room." I smiled at him.

"Fine." I said and kissed his cheek. "Wanna go for a walk?" I asked him. He nodded.

--

"CC!" Taylor said excitedly. "You made it." We were at her graduation. We all gave her a hug. I looked over at Ashley talking to Jinxx. We were going threw a rough patch right now. At the buffalo show at the begging of the tour Oli showed up. Him and Ashley got into a fight. A big fight. Since then things have been a little off. I didn't like seeing Ashley violent and when I told him that he said it was for me. I didn't want him to be violent. Not for me or any other reason. He walked towards me.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "I haven't been sleeping well. It's been two weeks and three days since the fight. I'm still sorry and I still want you." He added. I could see how sad he was.

"I miss you Ashley." I said and hugged him. "I need you to understand-" he cut me off.

"I understand. No violence." He said. I shook my head.

"Not that. I need you to understand how much I need you." I whispered. He hugged me tighter.

"I love you so much." He whispered.

"Alright let's go out side." Jinxx smiled. We were in the school helping Taylor collect the rest of her things. I nodded.

"Thanks Jinxx." Ashley said and gave him a hug. "You really got me threw this one." I smiled at there friend ship. CC came over towards me.

"You and Ashley are good now?" he asked. I nodded. "You still love him?"

"Of course." I smiled. "He's the best thing that's happened to me." I said honestly.

"That's cute baby." Ashley said. I smiled at him.

"Just imagine if you didn't like kiss. We probably wouldn't be together." I laughed.

"Wow. That means kiss really are my heroes." He said with a smile.

"Now really guys. Lets go." Jinxx said. "We gotta get back to Texas before rehearsal."

"Calm down baby. We'll get there." Jake said. "CC you gotta say goodbye." CC sighed and hugged Taylor.

"I'll see you in a month, okay?" he said.

"Okay. I'm gonna miss you." She said sadly. "Text me after the show." She said and kissed his cheek. I sat next to Ashley and Jinxx on the plane. Jake and CC sat behind us. I laid my head on Jinxx.

"Can I go to sleep on you?" I asked. He nodded. "Thanks Jinxx." I whispered and closed my eyes.

"He's so cute." Jinxx whispered. L

"I know." Ashley whispered back. "He's so young. Sucks what he's going threw. He deserves so much better."

"I know Ashley. And that's where we come in. He has us. He has you." Jinxx said to him. "He loves you."

"Yes I do." I whispered.

"Andy I thought you were asleep." Jinxx laughed. I shook my head. "I thought you were tired."

"I am. But I can't sleep.'' I said sadly.

"Andy would you like it if I sang to you?" Ashley asked. I smiled widely and nodded.

--

"More more more." I yelled finishing our cover of rebel yell. The crowd cheered. I looked over at Ashley and smiled. "This next song is a little slowed down. We're gonna play she makes dirty words sound pretty by pierce the veil."

"Who wants Vic Fuentes to sing it with us?!" Ashley yelled. The crowd screamed.

"Call him out!" Jinxx said into the mic. Everyone changes his name and he came out.

"Hey guys." Vic spoke into the microphone. The crowd went crazy. "Hey Andy. Your doing great kid." He whispered in my ear.

"Tanks dad." I whispered back. "Okay let's do this." I said with a smile. We played the song threw with Vic. I kept looking over at Ashley. He came over towards me after the song.

"I see you looking at me." Ashley smiled.

"I look at every one." I laughed. It wasn't a lie I just looked at him more.

"Well talk later. What's gonna be the last song again?" he asked.

"Knives and pens." I told him. "Okay guys this will be our last song."