Chapter 12

AN// I'm extremely sorry about the length of these chapters. I didn't realize they were like 50 pages long. They will be shorter from now on

"Andy you got a text." CC said and tossed me my phone.

Vic: Tell the guys were going to be at the hotel in ten minutes.

"Who was it baby?" Ashley asked and kissed my shoulder.

"My dad. We're gonna be at the hotel in ten minutes." I said to the guys. "CC show me that girl again." He got up and showed me a picture.

"I'm talking to her right now." He smiled.

"About what?" I just wanted to make sure that this wasn't all about him being in the band.

"Movies." CC said. I smiled and nodded. "We did talk about the band earlier though."

"What about it?" I asked.

"I'm not even her favorite member." He laughed. "Which isn't unusual because every one likes you and Ashley the most, but apparently me and Jinxx are tied. She said she likes Jinxx slightly more because she loves guitar." He said and rolled his eyes.

"Ha I'm stealing your girl." Jinxx laughed.

"You better not be." Jake said jokingly. We laughed.

"Hold on she just texted me." He said. "She has to go." He frowned. "She's checking into her hotel."

"Cool. I think we're at ours to. Okay grab what were taking with us." We all grabbed cloths and bathroom stuff.

"I can't wait to shower." Jinxx said.

"Me to. Can I shower with you baby?" Jake asked. Jinxx nodded and blushed. We got off the bus.

"Dads!" I yelled. They turned and walked towards us.

"Hey. So were gonna try to get the rooms so the couples can have they're own room." Kellin said.

"Yes. Me and Kellin. You and Ashley and Jinxx and Jake." Vic said.

"Don't mean to interrupt but look." CC said and pointed to the doors of the hotel.

"What?" I asked.

"It's her! I think it's her." He said. "Taylor!" he called out a girl turned. "It's her."

"The girl he's been talking to?" Kellin asked. I nodded. The girl walked over.

"Hi." She smiled. "Oh my god I didn't think I'd meet you tonight."

"I didn't think so either." he laughed. "Um. So this is Andy Ashley Jinxx and Jake." He pointed us out. "And that's Vic and Kellin. Andy's dads. They're not a real couple but yea."

"Yeah I know." She laughed nervously.

"Have you paid for a room yet?" CC asked.

"My friend Justin is doing it now." She smiled. "I can't wait for the concert."

"Me either." He smiled.

"CC I'm gonna go get the rooms with my dads. Are you coming?" I asked.

"Yeah. Are you going back to the hotel Taylor?" She nodded. We all walked together.

"So Taylor. Do you like CC in a relationship way?" I asked her.

"Yes I do. So Andy do you like Ashley in a relationship way?" she asked back. I looked at Ashley.

"Hmmm. Maybe." I laughed.

"You two are cute. Oh Ashley I was um. I was gonna wait till I met you guys in New York City to give you this. I watched Johnnie Guilbert's younow and I bought you a Chapstick." She laughed nervously.