Trauma And Fighting

The 2 distant relatives finally had a little time to just talk in peace.

„Would I get in trouble if I were to challenge the fat panda, you think? „Sahen asked with a slight smile knowing the answer already.

„Can you at least not play dumb. Being with idiots is annoying enough, I don't need you to try and copy their extreme stupidity. „Shen replied and slightly showed his younger cousin.

„Have you heard anything from your Mother yet? „Shen switched topics curious on how Sahen would react. The white peacock's eyes lit up with hostility but with a painful grunt he overpowered his body's rage.

He couldn't upset Lord Shen. He would never do so. Shen was only curious if he would snap at him and as he studied his expression he was quite satisfied with the outcome, nodding.

„S-she left me. You do already now that she was the only other albino peacock in our family and she
Left. Me. With. Him. „Sahen swallowed his anger and the hostile peacock call that was about to burst out of his throat. „He ruined me.. He had me imprisoned for years and years. It happened after I heard your exile and wanted to join you! He... He cut my gorgeous train off... He used that damn tazor on me weekly. He had me kill the ones who dared to betray our kingdom, which at least burnt off my rage... He deserved his death... If I would have been more collected... „Sahen signed and exhaled deeply.
Shen went numb. He knew Sahen was never on good terms with his father, but he would have never calculated these actions from the blue peacock. For the second time in months he felt empathy, sympathy he wanted to express his understanding. It felt wrong, these new emotions overwhelmed the Lord and he could only put a supporting wing on Sahen's back who leaned into Shen's wing.

„Would you like to have a light session of Kai li fo, cousin? „Lord Shen asked Sahen in an quite, seemingly kind voice.

„It would be the biggest honor of my life, Lord Shen! „ Sahen's eyes lit up with ambition ready to have a fabulous training session and show his role model what he got .

Shen and Sahen both knew Kai li fo really well and had a tenancy for showcasing their fighting styles. The 2 peacocks graciously showcased their skills at Kai li fo, the problem was they both were evenly matched. Neither of them really meant to hurt the other, so it turned out as playful pratice.

As playful as a fight with long, heavy trains, strong leg muscles and sharp claws can get.
Sahen seemed to take flight more often than Shen, who barely used his wings to get off the ground this time.
While Sahen gladly took advantage of the tree that was planted in the outside training area, landing on the branches several times to collect his bit of strengths and to get away from Shen's low ground attacks.
The distant cousins went at it for 2 whole hours not caring about to 7 kung fu masters watching them.

Po was head over heels at how cool they were. Monkey and Mantis did a bet of which one of the peacocks would win. Crane, Tigress and Viper just watched. Shifu similar to Shen tried his best at analyzing the young bird's moves.

Only when both Shen and Sahen were done and threw a few compliments to each other they looked up to see the masters staring at them. Sahen frowned, while Shen twitched his head in curiosity and took pride how they were amazed of his superior skills.

„Ah, not fair! Now we will never know who would have won the fight! „Po and Monkey exclaimed at the same time looking at each other in surprise.
Shen smiled cunning, while Sahen's eye twitched in annoyance to that comment.