𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐤 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐧

I'm creating a chapter for a video that was never posted, so it's taking me some time, but A smol chapter in the mean time.

Ella, Shiloh, Mary and Elijah were outside McDonalds, finally taking a well-deserved break from all their missions.

Ella's leg was injured, so they were sitting in the car while Mary was in line at McDonalds. Mary peeped in, talking to Elijah, "Hey, they said it should take about 5 minutes, so I'm gonna go look at phones, my old one is broken."

"Alright." He said, rolling up the window and turning to them. Shiloh looked at him. "Wanna listen to the radio?"

"Yeah." Elijah said, and Shiloh turned it up.

"What happened with Stacy?" Shiloh asked, and Elijah shook his head. "Oh, well. It's a long story actually." Ella started chuckling, remembering the incidence.

"So you know how she's terrified of rabbits, right?" Elijah asked, making Shiloh nod, and Ella snort. "Shut up." he said amusedly, grinning at Ella, "Anyways, we're going to Doug's birthday party-"

A song was playing in the background, and Ella recognised it as one of the viral tiktok dances. She sighed. Shiloh and Elijah were both obsessed with doing tiktok dances. She knew what was about to happen.

"It's a rabbit themed birthday party, right? So-"

The lyrics began, and Shiloh and Elijah instantly began to dance, making the whole car shake.  Ella sighed, palms pressed to her eyes as she laughed. 

"Anyway." Elijah said, stopping suddenly, "We're going to Doug's birthday party." Ella stared at them in bewilderment, not expecting them to suddenly start acting normal, "Rabbit-themed, he wants me to dress up as a rabbit, and like a mascot, you know he loves mascots, right?" He said, pulling down and pulling out a rug, Shiloh doing the same as she nodded, "uh-huh."

"So there I am, looking like the Easter Bunny at this point-" Another song started, and they pulled the blankets over their heads and began another tiktok dance, making Ella laugh so hard she had to hold the headrest of the seat next to her.

A few seconds later, they threw the blankets off as Elijah yelled, "No. no. no." Ella chuckled, still not done with her laughing fit. "We're not doing that again." Ella smirked. She'd been professionally learning how to sing since she was five, and she knew they would not know how stop themselves.

They both went on for a few seconds about not doing the dance again, and Shiloh changed the channel, where the song, 'my oh my' was on, making Ella grin. She sang with the lyrics.

"My mama doesn't trust him (My oh my)
He's only here for one thing, but (So am I)"

Elijah and Shiloh looked at each other slowly, eyes wide. Shiloh's hands began raising in the air, making Elijah slap them, "Don't you dare. No. no. no."

"Yeah, a little bit older, a black leather jacket
A bad reputation, insatiable habits"

Shiloh raised her hands again, making eli turn to her, "STOP IT!". Shiloh sneezed into her hands, "Sneeze, I had to sneeze."

"We're not going to do that." Eli repeated, "Nope. Stop it. Stop it. ELLA SHUT UP!" He yelled, making her sing even louder.

"He was onto me, one look and I couldn't breathe, yeah
I said, if he kissed me, I might let it happen (Oh)"

She grinned, leaning forward and winked into the front camera. Elijah and Shiloh immediately began dancing and yelling [looked like they broke their backs, totally scared Ella, just saying.] as she continued the song.

"I swear on my life that I've been a good girl (Oh)
Tonight, I don't wanna be her"

Ella began laughing again as Shiloh and Elijah left the car, dancing outside. Half a tiktok dance later, Mary passed them, and stopped, looking at her younger siblings, wondering what on Earth had gotten into them.