Reborn as Jenna Sommers

Played by Elizabeth Gillies instead of Sara Canning (nothing against Sara, I just love Lizzie, and feel like she will achieve the badass level I want better).

This is reborn from a baby, not just waking up in the body of. She doesn't have all her memories straight off the bat, they start to come in at the age of 3 and are fully there by the she of 10. (She has 15 years to prepare before the pilot)

In her previous life, her name was Jenna Davison and she died at 27 in a car crash in 2023. She was a big fan of the show.
In her past life she was a history teacher. She was incredibly smart and loved learning. Knowing 5 languages including Latin and Aramaic, which came from her love of history (English, French, Italian, Latin and Aramaic). Her love of history lead her to learn alot about ancient weaponry and she even to some lessons in how to sword fight (she is an armature, not a professional). In addition to this she did know karate and jujitsu. (Knowledge does not equal strength, she does have to retrain her new body to be able to do said skills).

Knowing the plot helps he plan she keeps a secret diary of everything she needs to do and change (written in Aramaic as a further precaution? Or creating her own short hand/code to keep things private?).

It's 1994 so Craigslist hasn't been founded yet, meaning all she can do is plan and train her body. She knows she needs to reach out to Klaus and Elijah about their desiccated father. And she knows she needs to rescue Enzo. She also needs a plan to get Kai out of the prison word, knowing that he has only recently been sent there.
Her plan is to rescue Enzo herself, find a witch willing to make him a daylight ring. Tell him about Maggie's death and ask for his help for the future. (Rescuing Enzo did mean killing all the scientists and burning down all the labs, so none of the viruses made there survived).
Whist she waits for Craigslist, she trains, spends time with Elena and Jeremy (absolutely loves baby Jeremy).
Once she has Craigslist, she reaches out to Elijah under the title 'J'
<rough idea>
Dear Mr E Mikaelson,

I have some information you may find useful. Whilst usually the predator this thing made you prey. In return for a location. Contact me at anonymousJ@hotmail.com

Sincerely J
<end>

He reaches out soon after, not best pleased with this person's anonymity or that they think it's acceptable to make demands to an original.

She says in exchange for the location all he has to do is retrieve someone trapped in a prison world and give them her information. She does recommend he use his father to get his siblings back as they won't need to run anymore. Not quite so bluntly but that was the basis of what she suggested.

He agrees to release this person but says it could take time. She says ok and that once she receives word from the person in need of freeing he will get the location. Elijah isn't happy about this condition, but understands and respects a person's need to ensure deals are upheld.

A few months later Kai reaches out and Elijah gets the location. He does do what she recommend and gets his siblings back in exchange for Mikael. All the siblings are now undaggered and living in New York.

Kai reaches out and she says she knows what he is but that there is an easy way for him to get permanent access to magic. She explains heretics to him and that if he becomes a vampire he will be able to siphon from himself to do his magic.

It is now 1996. Kai is a heretic, Enzo is free and all the Mikaelson siblings are undaggered.

Next she burned down the wickery bridge and sign, but not before taking enough white oak for 6 stakes that she keeps well hidden.

Having time to spare now she doesn't do much physically.
She does reach out to Elijah again and tells him to pass on her info to his half-brother.

Klaus reaches out asking what she wants. She tells him his son still lives, and maybe he should head back to where he once considered home. And maybe he should look into how his father found him. That and maybe he should come clean about his mother's death, sending pictures of the writing in the cave.