Reborn as a doppelganger

Elena Gilbert twin story. Identical twin, separated at birth. (Been reborn into the TVD universe, she's watched the show and spin-offs, she liked it but isn't obsessed  but there are several points of plot that annoy her).

Previously Charlotte Alice Baker (died aged 23 mugging gone wrong), Aiden Rose Maxwell (Aiden Gilbert). Adopted by Charlie and Kieron Maxwell, as they couldn't have children of their own. She was raised in the UK (Londen, England).

Her Mother knew of the supernatural, having learnt from both her parents and grandparents. So the knowledge was passed down to Aiden, in family journals and stories. She also kept her own journal, (written in code) that recounted the details (small things, she might miss as she doesn't remember) of each shows plot. She also has a diary not in code where she puts her own knowledge of supernatural history from how Prometheus gave magic to humans, to detail on the creation of werewolves and the Hollow (Inadu). She wrote detail on the creation of vampires and the original family (names and all). She wrote of the sun and moon curse and the truth about it. She wrote of the creation of doppelgangers and the creation of the otherside, but doesn't say Silas location or how to contact Qetsiyah. She also writes about malivore and the triad. (Though with how much she's planning on changing, she's not sure it will be needed).

She never tells anyone she is reborn or that she knows the future in any way. She will use her knowledge but she is careful and strategic about it.
Growing up in London she got the memories of her past life when she was 5.
When she was 7 she learnt she was a witch, it surprised her but she thought it was probably something to do with the universe trying to solve the issue of having 2 human doppelgangers.
Through Craigslist and a few other online forums, she managed to get in contact with some witches and explained that she needed help learning magic as she was adopted into a normal family.
She finds a witch willing, that is sympathetic to her circle and that thinks no witch should ever be disconnected from their magic.

Over the years she learns and grows stronger in her magic. She even starts selling daylight rings/jewellery on Craigslist to make money. £20,000 a piece.

When she was 12 her parents sat her down and told her the truth about her adoption, (they had mentioned it when she was younger, but never told her any details pther than they were her parents, blood or not and they loved her). They told her of her bio parents Isobel Flemming and John Gilbert and that she had a twin sister. She is told that they were separated for safety reasons but that they don't know what those reasons were and when she asks where her sister is they tell her they don't know (which is true).

When she was 16 her mother died in an accident, so she was left to be raised by her father, who was aware of the supernatural, but liked to pretend he wasn't as it meant he was privy to all the dangers, but not considered a threat to the secret and more likely to be ignored by the supernatural community, (he does know Aiden is a witch).
When she's 17 (summer Elena's parents die). Her adoptive father gets a job in the states in Richmond so the family ends up moving to Mystic Falls. Aiden's dad's job has him based at Richmond but the new roll will have him travelling alot so he will not be very involved in the plot, and also mostly out of harms way.

Pilot episode: when the first day of school starts, she rides her motorcycle to school. Walking through the halls is weird, most people are clearly assuming she's Elena, but is having some sort of crisis since her parents died.

 Walking through the halls is weird, most people are clearly assuming she's Elena, but is having some sort of crisis since her parents died